Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

Just now, MokutoBunshi said:

"Fixed enemy spawn exploit in Mobile Defense."

Im'ma take a wild guess and say that this was the resource farm during mobile defence... welp, now we REALLY need another way to farm Oxium DE.

There is always the Capture target method where you down him and not capture him and let the enemy spawn. There be lots of oxium ospreys spawning in.

Just now, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

There is always the Capture target method where you down him and not capture him and let the enemy spawn. There be lots of oxium ospreys spawning in.

You can't do that. Capture target will die in 1.5 minutes after downing.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

PSA: Masks missing! 
We're looking into the cause of the Mask not showing for many players. Aiming to have it resolved as quickly as possible. 

grabbing her by her feets, pulling her up and shake her around a bit should do the job just fine... actually, make this an interaction feature and we'll all be happy ^^)

13 minutes ago, Nation_X said:

I restarted 4 times

I am pretty sure the person who coded it went for something like this: (not real code, just an vague example)

-if quills rank = 2 then put mask in store, else, end;

Instead of

-if quills rank >= 2 then put mask in store, else, end;

Which means someone forgot to account for people who got past rank 2 long ago.

Wait, you HAVE to have Quill standing for this? That sucks, to be blunt. Other syndicates didn't need that to play their quests, why this one? I haven't bothered with Quill standing at all, the Plains are just far too grindy to be worthwhile for me. I mean, I don't mind grinding for things, but that was kind of the limit for my grind patience when the Plains came out.

I'd love to play the quest, but I'll just settle for buying the frame later down the road, I suppose..

vor 1 Minute schrieb VanFanel1980mx:

I am pretty sure the person who coded it went for something like this: (not real code, just an vague example)

-if quills rank = 2 then put mask in store, else, end;

Instead of

-if quills rank >= 2 then put mask in store, else, end;

Which means someone forgot to account for people who got past rank 2 long ago.

sorry but "-if quills rank = 2 then put mask in store, else, end;" woul'd mean that you set quills rank to  2 and this is no statement.
has to be "-if quills rank == 2 then put mask in store, else, end;" if this would be psoudo code ^^

So, just to be clear,

Devs used to put every update and hotfix during the limited cetus night time, and after months of people pleading/begging/crying for  those hotfixes/updates to be done at a more suitable time, we see for once a DAYTIME update, which implements a quest that can only be done at night ?...

Not saying there is a troll lurking at DE, but allow me to fetch my flamethrower and my UV floodlights, you know... just in case... there would be bigger ones coming to the forums because they couldn't enjoy playing it instantly on their awesome giga-internet while some people have to download for quite some time, having only lesser DSL connections and/or bad peering.

P.S. : Could this "not cetus night time or other important stuff in the game"-timed updates become a trend ? We get it, it might be harder once Fortuna comes (if it hopefully has different timing than cetus so players can enjoy both fortuna and cetus, not "one OR the other"), but know that it is deeply appreciated by players. :thumbup:

Archived