[DE]Drew

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

Hey more Plains content great, can't wait for when the entire area actually runs properly on systems within a mile of the listed minimum system requirements so it's playable someday.

Hard pass until then. It's not even a matter of "want" to play. It's an issue that the area is absurdly slow to load (if it loads at all) and has a straight up broken framerate.

1 minute ago, StevenX1981 said:

Hey more Plains content great, can't wait for when the entire area actually runs properly on systems within a mile of the listed minimum system requirements so it's playable someday.

Hard pass until then. It's not even a matter of "want" to play. It's an issue that the area is absurdly slow to load (if it loads at all) and has a straight up broken framerate.

Slow to load? Do you have an SSD? One issue I've never had with Warframe is loading. Map loads in 2-3 secs lol? I have a decent system, but my kid also runs it on a potato laptop.....issue would be on your end. It's well known WF is very well optimised and runs on potatoes. If it doesn't on yours then it's time to upgrade as you must have a really old and slow PC

Edited by MrMysticalPotato
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

revenant lol Revenant! Afflicted by Sentient go back #1useless frame slow and weak omg . low level killer

2 hours ago, PsychadelicTaco said:

If I buy him off the start, will I get a riven for the quest reward?

you will later on and it'll be retroactively added

This is a slap to the face. They should make all his parts drop as common during the quest. DE, I don't like it how you treat the f2p players lately. Almost all the newest frames are locked behind a grind wall which "ENCOURAGES"  us to buy them with Platinum. Please, stop it. 

Edited by Gamora090
  • Applause 3

Just now, Gamora090 said:

This is a slap to the face. They should make all his parts drop as common during the quest. DE, I don't like it how you treat the f2p players lately. Almost all the newest frames are locked behind a grind wall which "ENCOURAGES"  us to buy them with Platinum. Please, stop it. 

Why is it a slap to the face? I did 4 bounties and got all 3 parts. 2 of them twice lol

• Applause 3

Just now, MrMysticalPotato said:

Why is it a slap to the face? I did 4 bounties and got all 3 parts. 2 of them twice lol

I am not talking about The Revenant only. Khora's on my mind too. R N G for a quest is a bad thing. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, MrMysticalPotato said:

I'm lost then. I got the parts BEFORE going out at night...so maybe that borked it? I have no idea what to do now.

It's not bugged, you need the crafted parts and not the blueprints.

• Upvote 1

And what suppose to happen after you go to gara lake with that mask? Konzu dont talk anything and there is no bounty for revenant blueprint

53 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

So, Chroma is nerfed more.

Thx for killing frames one by one! 😪

frame fighter only 😛

• Upvote 1

Spoilers: the final boss is none other than the fabled Host Migration ;-;'

hFOPZED.jpg

Update: despite not showing on the rewards, I somehow got to keep the chassis. Praise the Void!

Edited by Serinexxa
Updated

2 hours ago, Fluffysbeans said:

"Go out at night"
cetus immediately turns to day on release

...ok

When they release updates during the night Eidolon hunters get mad.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, --SKZ--Pizza said:

It's not bugged, you need the crafted parts and not the blueprints.

it is indeed bugged. You need a blueprint for the frame itself, which if you go check the market is said to be given after investigating the mask Nakak gives you. Others in my clan have the BP, I didn't get it apparently because I only got 1 monologue and should have had 3.

• Upvote 1

Did the 1st part of the quest, wihte circle by the main lake, but after nothing happens! Try re enter the plains, and nothing happens! Is quest broken or am I missing something?

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Since this is a miniquest, and therefore isn’t included in the Codex for easy tracking of steps, we’ve laid out the process below for you all.

This quest should be trackable in the Codex, just like all the others!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

sucks that nakak only says the stuff once cause if you werent listening you're then just screwed and nothing makes sense. Looks like im either not doing this quest till a youtube video is made or just not doing it at all since its annoying already.

Farming Revenant
- get a mask from Nakak
- go out on the plains as night starts, wasting some of your 50mins on a jog to the Eidolon Lake
- immediately go back to Konzu in Cetus. The higher tier bounties will now have a CHANCE to drop Revenants parts. His neuros are a T5 rare, last on the list. All are uncommon or higher.
- you have 50mins
- you have to wait another hour and forty mins for another chance
- he costs 325p otherwise
- plus, he was patched in at the end of a night cycle, and the start of a day cycle
This is a joke. And apparently he's not even good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tiagoborg said:

Did the 1st part of the quest, wihte circle by the main lake, but after nothing happens! Try re enter the plains, and nothing happens! Is quest broken or am I missing something?

I'm being told there are 3 areas like the first, and NOT to go back to Cetus even when Nakak says to talk to Konzu but investigate all 3 areas first

Im sorry but can i ask why did you tie this to Bounties again? Couldn't you come up with something a bit more original? or you doing this to force players to be time gated yet again to a point if they don't get a part in the first 20 bounties they give up and just buy the frame out right? going to take a guess and say its the last one.

• Like 2