Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

The (mini)quest should be included in the Codex. How's anyone going to figure out all steps by themselves? "Talk to Konzu" apparently means "just do bounties for the parts" and Konzu doesn't have any sort of dialog or marker. I honestly thought the quest was bugged until I looked it up. Kinda disappointing that new frames no longer come with a proper quest.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb SilentCircle:

The (mini)quest should be included in the Codex. How's anyone going to figure out all steps by themselves? "Talk to Konzu" apparently means "just do bounties for the parts" and Konzu doesn't have any sort of dialog or marker. I honestly thought the quest was bugged until I looked it up. Kinda disappointing that new frames no longer come with a proper quest.

agreed without reading it up you have no idea what to do ... cosidering the how easy and not very creative this quest is, it really shouldn't cause this much trouble ... feels like they finished revenant today and had 2 hours left to do the quest 😕

9 minutes ago, SilentCircle said:

so the bp bounty apears when you have the 3 parts full builded ?

Why people need to come to a patchnote post to figure out how to do a quest? What about all the people in the future that wanna do the quest? Do they have to find this post years from now or just ask for people in region? Why not properly implement a quest with a codex entry and tutorial/breadcrumbs like every other quest in the game?

Come on DE i dont call you guys lazy, but thats pretty lazy...

3 hours ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

There is always the Capture target method where you down him and not capture him and let the enemy spawn. There be lots of oxium ospreys spawning in.

That was the FIRST one they took out, you missed it like 2 patches ago, now all capture targets bleed out...

35 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

WHEN WILL YOU GIVE US A PLACE TO FARM OXIUM? Stop nerfing the farms and give us a dedicated farm already!

It would be very cool to get a random rare resource added to loot rotations that is of a substantial amount. Say 100 oxium or something.

Do not unequip your new Tenno mask. If you started the quest with it on and you leave it on, you can farm the parts during the day. If you take it off, the bounties change back to normal. Farm all of his parts now, before it gets patched out.

I don't know whether or not un-equipping/ re-equipping the mask will allow you to get Revenants BP, but I'm damn sure gonna try in like 10mins.

Apparently the areas to investigate are either bugged, or the process wasn't explained properly in the notes, or more likely both. I only got one gray circle on my map when I went out. When I went in it, Nakak rambled about being afraid of the mask. The circle didn't change or disappear, and another one didn't appear. She finished what she was saying, and then nothing. Apparently some people got all 3 at once. Some of these people got the BP, some of them didn't. If the sequence of events and actions needed to get Revenant was explained clearly, there wouldn't be as many issues. But seeing as how a proper explanation of something stupid-yet-integral-to-farming like fishing mechanics didn't come out for a month after release, and even then it was still vague, I'm not holding my breath.

Edit: Nope. Un/re-equipping got the first gray circle at the lake to appear again, Nakak got scared when the mask was "working" again, and the circle just stayed there without another appearing, again. I even flew a circuit in Itzal to check if you had to be on it to spawn it, nothing. And apparently some people can farm without the mask, and some people need it. Usually the bugs are at least consistent.

41 minutes ago, lightofzion2 said:

Experiencing the same issue: left the Plains when Nakak said to go talk to Konzu. Did NOT get the Blueprint (BP). No apparent way of redoing this part of the mission. Fix requested.

Honestly, shouldn't have said "Go talk to Konzu" when you actually meant to tell us talk to Konzu AFTER the next mission objective shows up which apparently takes longer than the time it takes to run from the lake to the exit to appear...

I did the exact same thing, too.

didnt get the BP 😞

okay if you enter the area the thing appears and after its disappearance there is a rift like thing on the ground you can interact with. then nakak tells you more and you can move on to the next part of the quest

1 minute ago, W4R-DN said:

okay if you enter the area the thing appears and after its disappearance there is a rift like thing on the ground you can interact with. then nakak tells you more and you can move on to the next part of the quest

but does it work for ppl who left after the first thing on the ground ?

Gerade eben schrieb -ShoMi-:

but does it work for ppl who left after the first thing on the ground ?

for me it restarted the whole dialogue the first times i didn't find the interact spot ... so i'd say propably, try it out 🙂

Need help, did the first part of the quest (first time you leave with the mask) didn't get said Item Konzu doesn't talk of it.

Edit: Never mind, didn't know the "items" where its parts to be build. Completed all parts got to the end of the quest no problem.

2 hours ago, Gamora090 said:

This is a slap to the face. They should make all his parts drop as common during the quest. DE, I don't like it how you treat the f2p players lately. Almost all the newest frames are locked behind a grind wall which "ENCOURAGES"  us to buy them with Platinum. Please, stop it. 

2 hours ago, Gamora090 said:

I am not talking about The Revenant only. Khora's on my mind too. R N G for a quest is a bad thing. 

RNG for Warframe parts seems fine with mezJjSO4V.png

---------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, -Gecko said:

" Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. "

u had WEEKS to test that joky mini-quest... WEEKS....
what u actually doin? drinkin cofe the whole time while layin back? I dont say thanks like the other wannabes right there.

2 years playtime and it gets worster and worster...
whats wrong with regular quests? do u rly think doin new things gonna help u if its bugged the first couple of days? o.O

Wasted the whole night at cetus to find "the item" (wow... "the item"...) at the "N" on my PoE-Map and there is just nothing. tryed it several times and nothing.
Do we look like Beta-Players? Get ur own beta-players instead of annoyin ur supporters and customers...

how many ppl at ur HQ tested the quest? pablo and any other nerd one time, then said "cool, it works... lets release"... 
ffs... get ur sh!t right or the sh!it is gonna leavin u for ever.

*joke

*sips coffee*

*more worse (No such thing as worster. Worcestershire, on the other, is such a thing.)

You can buy Revenant in the Market so that your time wouldn't have been wasted. The plat you bought and spent would've help the developers in the work their doing. Also, you can leave. No need to lose whats left of cool with you. They have all related fecal matter right, nonetheless.

--------------------------------------------

Mom.... The children are complaining. Not getting spoon fed enough.

Archived