Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

19 minutes ago, TsarWolf said:

Typical DE.

Read my struggles (beware of quest spoilers):

Spoiler
  1. Equipt the mask.
  2. Went into the Plains, got some dialogue and went to the white box.
  3. Touched the thing, nothing happened, 0 dialogue, absolutely nothing.
  4. So I left back to Cetus in hopes to fix what I assumed was just a bug with this part of the quest.
  5. Went back in, no quest markers, just 3 small white boxes scattered around the lake.
  6. Nothing happens at any of them, even after reading & doing suggested steps from other players here.
  7. Conclusion/TL;DR: broken mini-quest, don't bother

hace 6 horas, [DE]Drew dijo:
  • Fixed missing Arrow Dojo Obstacle Course Decoration. 
  •  

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

27 minutes ago, Max7238 said:

Yay. Another quest with twelve-hour steps to artificially lengthen the time it takes to complete the quest for no reason.

+1. If they're trying to get more people to buy the frame with plat, they should just include exclusive cosmetics with the purchase, not make a mess out of their game. I'm fine with rng, but screw twelve-hour wait times and farming certain pieces only at night. I've been here since the beginning, seen a lot of good design and bad design, I'm putting this frame's acquisition comfortably on the bad spectrum. Disappointing. 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb [DE]Drew:

Step 3 - Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. Using the Bounty Board, select a Bounty with a Revenant Blueprint in its droptable. Complete the Bounty until you receive the Blueprint. 

I get flashbacks of broken missions months i tried to talkt to someone about this and now another thing i have to be doing to make myself feel the fear of borken bounties in the last two missions of it only to have do it all over again so if the bountie gose again to the i dont know anymore then i need to talk to a pyscologist or whatever it is called in your place

I could not complete my quest, I don't know how to explain this bug, but basically 
Nakak did not give me the location of the other parts of the revenant in the plain, so I leave the plain 
and the mission simply can't be done at all, so i can't get BP...

vor 8 Minuten schrieb IVArcane:

I could not complete my quest, I don't know how to explain this bug, but basically 
Nakak did not give me the location of the other parts of the revenant in the plain, so I leave the plain 
and the mission simply can't be done at all, so i can't get BP...

for me it looks like you can simple get the other parts out of bounte 3-5 without geting on the plains again

may that help you

1 minute ago, Keiyadan said:

for me it looks like you can simple get the other parts out of bounte 3-5 without geting on the plains again

may that help you

he doesn't have the Revenant blueprint coz it wouulndt  let him finish the quest, same thing happened to me, got all the parts but no blueprint

2 minutes ago, dann884yboy said:

ele não tem o projeto Revenant, porque ele iria deixá-lo terminar a missão, a mesma coisa que aconteceu comigo, tem todas as partes, mas nenhum modelo

exactly, I already did the other parts of the Revenant, only BP is missing

@Neroo01 and anyone else who got screwed by the last bit, you need to go back out on the plains, two more times, at night, and clear out the gray circles in order, again. You'll start with all 3, then 2, each time until you start on the last circle that spawns, with the fight. I had to get his bp 3 f'ing times before it actually registered in my inventory, and had to sit through Nakak's speeches every time. I added that into my post on page 13 as well.

DE didn't build this quest assuming that people would get all 3 parts and rush them, so if you did, you have to force through the scripts for each PART, not each circle. Don't know if that will make sense, but it's whats happening.

Archived