[DE]Drew

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

1 hour ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

Half of the community already pointed that out to me, several posts ago

Im just replying IDEK about them 😛

I think the worst part of all of this is having to hear Nalak's awful voice.

Like all the Ostrons.....

7 minutes ago, JayTG said:

this quest is so broken it's hilarious

Typical Grindframe/Bugframe.

Edited by TsarWolf
  • Haha 1

Ok so I'm happy we got a new frame but can we legit stop putting them behind really rng based drops? or maybe make it easier to get the frame? since the missions from konzu are really annoying when it comes to drops, either you get 3 other things and 2 gara parts which i dont even need, seriously, either make new missions around this frame and the story or please dont put it behind konzu which you have to enter then exit PoE to get to, which then takes another loading zone to get through. Please! fix this so its not hours of grinding and hating it

Edit: Please let there be a fix for the mission drops to either stop giving more of one thing or lower the chances of getting that thing very low, i dont need more 500 endo or 5 more gara parts, we need it to be easier without grinding for hours (yes i know grinding is a thing in the game but it shouldnt be the main focus)

Edited by Becson
adding more
  • Applause 2

Yay. Another quest with twelve-hour steps to artificially lengthen the time it takes to complete the quest for no reason.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, TsarWolf said:

Typical DE.

Read my struggles (beware of quest spoilers):

Spoiler
  1. Equipt the mask.
  2. Went into the Plains, got some dialogue and went to the white box.
  3. Touched the thing, nothing happened, 0 dialogue, absolutely nothing.
  4. So I left back to Cetus in hopes to fix what I assumed was just a bug with this part of the quest.
  5. Went back in, no quest markers, just 3 small white boxes scattered around the lake.
  6. Nothing happens at any of them, even after reading & doing suggested steps from other players here.
  7. Conclusion/TL;DR: broken mini-quest, don't bother

Edited by JayTG

hace 6 horas, [DE]Drew dijo:
  • Fixed missing Arrow Dojo Obstacle Course Decoration. 
  •  

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

27 minutes ago, Max7238 said:

Yay. Another quest with twelve-hour steps to artificially lengthen the time it takes to complete the quest for no reason.

+1. If they're trying to get more people to buy the frame with plat, they should just include exclusive cosmetics with the purchase, not make a mess out of their game. I'm fine with rng, but screw twelve-hour wait times and farming certain pieces only at night. I've been here since the beginning, seen a lot of good design and bad design, I'm putting this frame's acquisition comfortably on the bad spectrum. Disappointing. 

Edited by Valkyr-Umbra
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

After seeing all this salt, it feels really nice to have logged in, bought the mask and farmed all the parts in a couple of hours without a hitch. Gonna sleep and put this Vlad fella in the oven tomorrow.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb [DE]Drew:

Step 3 - Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. Using the Bounty Board, select a Bounty with a Revenant Blueprint in its droptable. Complete the Bounty until you receive the Blueprint. 

I get flashbacks of broken missions months i tried to talkt to someone about this and now another thing i have to be doing to make myself feel the fear of borken bounties in the last two missions of it only to have do it all over again so if the bountie gose again to the i dont know anymore then i need to talk to a pyscologist or whatever it is called in your place

If you don't kill the ghost (I didn't know you had to), and leave the plains. You can't get the blueprint for him anymore.

Which is a Rip for me.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

same thing happened to me, forgot to equip a fast frame and left mid quest and now in the same situation of not being able to finish it

UPDATE- was able to finish after a few relogs

Edited by eyf101
  • Upvote 1

great another warframe locked behind plains bounties real original DE. All this wait for some half assed bounty reward. 10/10

• Applause 2

I could not complete my quest, I don't know how to explain this bug, but basically 
Nakak did not give me the location of the other parts of the revenant in the plain, so I leave the plain 
and the mission simply can't be done at all, so i can't get BP...
Edited by IVArcane
  • Upvote 2

OK anyone else et a thing where going into the plains after building the third part gives a duplicate set of interactions (nakak talking about her brother on the tower, and how the lost one is a mask for the eidolon)

What do?

vor 8 Minuten schrieb IVArcane:

I could not complete my quest, I don't know how to explain this bug, but basically 
Nakak did not give me the location of the other parts of the revenant in the plain, so I leave the plain 
and the mission simply can't be done at all, so i can't get BP...

for me it looks like you can simple get the other parts out of bounte 3-5 without geting on the plains again

may that help you

• Like 1