Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

51 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

DE didn't build this quest assuming that people would get all 3 parts and rush them, so if you did, you have to force through the scripts for each PART, not each circle. Don't know if that will make sense, but it's whats happening.

Yes because who could possibly have foreseen players trying to blitz through new content as fast as possible to get the new shiney stuff.  So unexpected lol

1 minute ago, ArcusVeles said:

I didn't check to see if this was mentioned in this thread or not because it's 14+ pages long but Solo mode no longer pauses the game if you hit Esc.  Just a heads up.

Just came by to say this too. Caught me by surprise, but wasn't in a high level mission so I didn't get stomped.

25 minutes ago, Ult1mat3S1n_RaGE said:

Phantasma stats are different from what they show here  https://www.warframe.com/news/mask-of-the-revenant-update-coming-soon?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-post&utm_campaign=update-minor-0618  and in game is different . 13 % cc to 3 % cc and 39%sc to 37% and less impact base damage damage

As per Warframe post:

PHANTASMA 
Irradiate enemies with a continuous stream of deadly plasma.

6155191b804c57d8c9510f395bd40cb3.jpg

Accuracy: 100 
Critical Chance: 13% 
Critical Multiplier: 2.0x 
Fire Rate: 12.00 
Magazine: 23 
Noise: Alarming 
Reload: 1.2 
Trigger: Held 
Impact Damage: 35.0 
Radiation Damage: 20.0

... and the most important bit...

*These stats are subject to change

Non related quest bug found!

When playing in Borderless Window Mode, the game, using the same full screen resolution, is tucked under the taskbar. Prior to update, this was not an issue.

c6r5oqH.png

Adjusting with the Windowed Mode version until the the next hotfix (yeah, I get distracted with the title bar)... xD

15 minutes ago, Riddhiman said:

Então eu deixei as planícies depois de tocar em um círculo porque nakak disse para encontrar konzu, agora eu não consigo progredir na missão ... nada acontece quando entro em planícies ... alguma idéia?

same thing to me

Spoiler

I was excited to try getting this Warframe, and moreover to learn more about the Eidolon. So I log in and start following the quest.. get the first part done. It tells me to talk to Konzu but he's not saying anything out of the ordinary.

I try a random bounty hoping that will jog him into doing something. Nothing.

So I walk up to him with the mask on. Nothing.

I come here and read the steps behind the spoiler, realize it's just another RNG grind and not a real quest. Exit warframe.

I'm really disappointed. This could have been so much more. It could have revealed more lore about the sentient. But it doesn't.

The 'mini quest' is wack, excluding it from the codex and not being able to get back into it once you encountered a bug midway through it like a regular quest

For the first 5 times i went into the quest there was nothing for me to interact with, just the initial white circle on the map, when i finally got that first blue spot on the ground to spawn, it was the only thing that spawned, no other white circles appeared after nakak spoke to me, so i exited the plains into cetus by the gate, and that's not what i was supposed to do but since there wasn't anything new that appeared on the map or any new instructions it was the only thing i could do (edit: there was 1 instruction, that was to speak to konzu, I think that dialogue should've appeared at the end of the quest, but for some reason it appeared after the first point of interest, konzu doesn't tell you anything, he just gives the bounties for the revenant parts, i see many people got this one too and their quests broke as well)

And now I can't finish the quest because this thing does not work like a regular quest, where you could just leave and just get back into it from your navigation. It's meant to be a one time stroll on the plains and if you leave midway through it by going into the gate to cetus it breaks the quest or the game considers the quest complete so it doesn't appear anymore 

The apostasy prologue was just as short as this but that can fit in the codex i guess, that can be replayable, you were able to leave that one and reset it midway through, I know the apostasy is way more important than this one but still. This is such a simple quest I do not understand how it has 3 - 4 different quest breaking bugs on it. I would've been ok with it being released on Monday if it meant it was gonna be working.

I'm just waiting for the parts to build , the quest was rather self explanatory , i heard a lot of people not able to see the "+ mask" option on the npc so that's a legit issue (could need to be night or they were not the correct rep level, i tried to help them but not sure what the bug was).

I think the majority of players who had issue like me only half listened to the quest dialogue , the only 2 things i would possibly try and make more clear is you need to equip the mask and enter poe at night (you could actually possibly just auto equip the mask , like if someone is picking up the quest its fair to expect they want to complete the quest). the only other thing is yeah there should be a marker when you enter poe directing you to the white circle, its shown on map but most people expect a marker when they enter poe like for the bounties 

I think it would have been cool if he required eidolon shards to build him to encourage all players to do the eidolon fights (not many) but yeah cores was fine , it could have been a slightly higher number considering in a 1x3 you end up with around 80 cores. 

For fortuna , i would suggest having a frame require a bit more material requirement off the boss's. I was no huge fan of the khora farm because you needed a single low drop rate item (round 8 bp etc), but its fine to make the requirement some materials the boss always drops. 

players have been saying good things about the frame , im waiting on the ez bake oven to finish his components then ill prob rush the build. 

side note , had fun with titania the other day (expected to just level and delete her) , you guys had mentioned her not getting stuck like honey on the environment , would love to see that soon i want to player her some more 

judging from his ability he is Nekros+Nuke equinox that relying on his thralls to tank and nuking for him he will be most vulnerable at the start or when he's far from his thralls but he also need to take that risk to gain more thralls as well but this can be avoid if you got efficiency on him to spam enthrall 

so here the build

overall build (+ str dur range 100 effi Rage or Hunter adrenaline for energy)

the first thing i notice about Revanant is he will be very good for Rage mod since his passive skill 2 and 3 all support him to use Rage very well and when skill 2 do it's job skill 1 will permanently no cost energy at all and when you get a lot of thrall ready in all area you can skill 4 to nuke them for aoe status all over the place (or just ignore enthrall and skill 4 right away since the actual beam has status chance too)

11 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Since this is a miniquest

Does seems mini at all as some players might have technical difficulties of always going in n out of Cetus. 

Anyway, my real question is: now the trend of the incentive of a free riven mod when buying a new released frame is no more eh?

Archived