Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

Now how the **** do you even get the main blueprint? After finding the first piece literally NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN YOU ENTER THE PLAINS once you left and re-entered.

Thanks a lot. Quality content, as always - a quest that can't possibly be finished or replayed.

6 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Now how the **** do you even get the main blueprint? After finding the first piece literally NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN YOU ENTER THE PLAINS once you left and re-entered.

Thanks a lot. Quality content, as always - a quest that can't possibly be finished or replayed.

Wish I could find this item too 😕

pls take me by the hand and show me what and how to do, im so lost and confused right now.

I was on the plaines at night, there was a circle marked on the map, i did go there, switched to operator annoyee with the stupid ugly mask on and now? Cmon, u can do much better than this.

The Update is great. The new Frame looks amazing.

but i have a small problem

Bug report:  i didnt got the blueprint of Revenant when i completed the mini quest.

when you leave the plain through the door in operator mod you dont get the loot.

some stuff get lost when in operator mode. (like the blueprint of revenant).

could you pls try to fix it as fast as possible.

Thanks for all the great content.

Could someone from DE kindly take a look at the Vetala Armor (specifically the shoulder piece/s) sometimes blocking the view on the enemies while aiming down sights when equipped on larger Warframes, such as Rhino or Vauban. Apart from this small issue, the overall design and theme of the Vetala Armor bundle is great. Also, thanks for the Mask of the Revenant Update!

Revanant to me is a bit underwhelming:

his abilities are a bit slow and his 1 isnt what I expected.

when sheldon said (I think it was him) that 4 thralls max were what's being done for now, I honestly thought it was just during the testing phaze. a proper horde dosent consist of just four thralls tho, it's a large group of people.

Archived