Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

2 hours ago, The_Wolf_Hunter said:

It seems to break the quest if you leave midway through, which I did now I can finish it or build revenant, pls fix

3 hours ago, Novaman44 said:

I can't finish the this quest because I left the plains when I heard Nakak say something about Konzu without even realizing that there were other map markers. Now whenever I go back to the plains at night nothing happens.

2 hours ago, Draiwr said:

i found a bug when i was doing the quest with nakak i leave and now i cant get the blueprint for the revenant ...

2 hours ago, AinSysteel said:

This mini quest need bug fix 😞 or one button for reset.

I am also experiencing this issue. I was in a squad farming the parts when we ran out of time and nightfall came. We interacted with the first object and nothing happened so we left.  Now I don't seem to be able to trigger the quest again.

Please fix. Could have him building right now. Not that he sounds that great...

EDIT : Did an experiment with a friend who bought their Revenant with plat, had them trigger the quest for me, no dialogue happens, no visuals. Followed this friend through the points, the Revenant specter appeared, we killed it and only my friend got the blueprints. So a taxi doesn't seem to work.

2 hours ago, Novaman44 said:

I can't finish the this quest because I left the plains when I heard Nakak say something about Konzu without even realizing that there were other map markers. Now whenever I go back to the plains at night nothing happens.

same. DE plz help.

14 minutes ago, Wrum said:

same. DE plz help.

32 minutes ago, notbydesign said:

I am also experiencing this issue. I was in a squad farming the parts when we ran out of time and nightfall came. We interacted with the first object and nothing happened so we left.  Now I don't seem to be able to trigger the quest again.

Please fix. Could have him building right now. Not that he sounds that great...

same here

Not sure if anyone else has run into this one, but I already have the revenant blueprint and have built him. Every time i go back onto the plains it's as if i haven't done the last step and I can fight revenant again for another blueprint. I've tested this repeatedly and it always happens. Its as if a flag that I've completed the quest isn't being set or something.

So after using Revenant a bunch and taking him into all sorts of missions and the Simulacrum, here are main concerns and thoughts I have with his abilities.

Enthrall seems to have a hard cap of a measly 4 Thralls. This isn't affected by ANY stat modifier, and I believe this to be a bug since it's not listed in the ability's tooltips, and is especially confusing due to Rebecca stating in one of the previous streams that it'd be possible to have "like 20 Thralls". I'm also entirely unsure how Range affects the ability at all, since it's not an AoE and range didn't affect the size of the light pillar that enthralled enemies leave on death. Some clarification on this would be nice.

• A MAJOR bug I found with Enthrall is the ability to cast it on Eidolon Lures that haven't been hacked, which allows you to completely destroy them in seconds AFTER they've been hacked. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Mesmer Skin's stack amount has a decimal point when I don't think it should have one, there's a potential bug, unless the decimal is significant somehow. Also the "duration" modifier is slightly misleading since it's stack ability with no duration, a small change to have it say "stun duration" to clarify what it is would be nice, but nothing majory important. Otherwise, the ability's good.

Reave's HP and shield gain is okay. Leaves a bit to be desired, but it's useful as a mobility skill. It needs some visual tweaking, in my opinion, the block of fog looks a bit weird.

Danse Macabre's range seems to be either broken or the tooltip stating it's affected by range is incorrect. I can hit enemies with the ability in the Simulacrum from the spawning console with 91% range, however having 260% range doesn't seem to affect anything about the ability itself. So either the tooltip is wrong and range DOESN'T affect the ability, or the ability itself is bugged. Besides that, the ability is strong and VERY fun to use, definitely my favorite out of his kit.

hace 2 horas, Novaman44 dijo:

Same.... ☹️

8 minutes ago, Optiker_Gerhardt said:

Can continue the quest because i thought after the first dialoge i need to talk to Konzo or Onkko (cant remember wich one) so i left the plains and now when i go in there there is nothing to trigger the dialoge again or the next one :c

If anyone has an idea what to do please help me 🙂

Finds someone who did not started quest and let him invite you once he enters the plains. That is my guess how to force quest to continue, but not sure if it will work since I can't find anyone

I'm getting real sick of your S#&$ DE.  

I finally find Revenant after asking for help (thanks BardianAngel), get a scan, get the BP. Turns out he appears at the last arm location NOT back at the marker on the lake. I leave the plains for my orbiter so I can build him, go to the foundry, no BP. Check inventory, nothing. Go back to plains, no quest. 

So I've finished the quest and got the notification, got the drop splash up on screen, but I have no BP.

This does not make me want to play PoE. I'm already forced to the plains for Arcanes and every Riven unlock. Now I have to go there for frames and it sucks. 

6 minutes ago, __ZLUKA__ said:

3 part of the quest is bugged. Ale to touch hand listening what girl ghas to say and after she said that you have to kill him , no are is market and he never show up .

I did several atempt no luck.

pls fix it

Are you staying in the area where you touched the hand? He always shows up there for me, but it does take a while for him to appear.

You need to add a conversation history/journal to your menu. I have no idea what nakak is asking for and can't even talk to her about it again. This is not the first time this has happened in a quest. I should have to ask online to other players on how to finish a quest. 

Please add/fix this.

This update was great. Super fun frame. However, there are some things (just little nitpicks) that should be mentioned:

-The Revenant armor set doesn't have an accent on them, while the Revenant himself does (almost his whole body). 

-The neck of the Revenant is just...weird. It is so skinny that when you move or turn your head, or even apply the idle animation, the neck is stretched. You can kinda hide it with some syandanas, but then that limits the type of syandanas you want to use to the only ones that can cover up the neck.  

-Probably should make the quest for the Revenant be in the quests codex thing. Some players, including myself, had a hard time figuring out what the heck to do after you get the mask then go to the plains. Having directions in the Codex like "Talk to Konzu and obtain a crafting component" or "Visit the plains at night" would be very helpful.

-The sentient effects on the Vania helmet and Revenant himself are way too low. You can barely see them in bright light which is like, half the planets to play on? I would really like to see the effects in all sorts of environments, but if this proves to be too difficult to do, its fine.

Thats it. Thank you DE for this awesome update!

4 minutes ago, AeneasofTroy said:

Anyone have any fix for purchasing the mask from Nakak but it doesn't actually appear in your inventory to equip? No one from my group of friends has been able to even get this quest started much less finished due to this bug.

Sorry if you've already tried, just for clarity, have you tried going to your operator and going to appearance? It can't be equipped as other items can, you need to replace your operator hood with the mask and have your "hood closed." I hope this helps!

Archived