Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

hi there

so had same  problem with the quest where i left after i touched the 1st thing and told to talk to konzo and never was able to complete it again, never was able to talk to konzo about it, but i found a fix for that problem not sure if it was already solved or not but up to the point i was writing this words this is how it worked for me:

i de equiped rev mask from operator and equipped another mask then entered the plains, then exited and requied the rev mask and entered the plains again and nakak dialogue triggers again and pointed me to the next location at the other side of the river

i am not sure if equiping another mask has any significance but this is how i exactly did it and it worked fine and was able to finish and get the rev bp

last thing to mention, i got systems, chassis and neauroptics claimed from foundry before i went back to plains

sorry my english is not very good but i hope its clear

I did not make it past step 2. After interacting with the blue thingy, Nakak said way less than what some videos shows he should have, but he did say to visit Konzu.  I did and now I dont know what to do. Do I have to farm the ''find the Hidden artifact'' now or what?....I only did it once. I dont want to waste my time without some clarification.

4 hours ago, Aquebus said:

Aborting Plains of Eidolon still counts as Mission Failed/Quit’ to either orbiter or cetus, it's been boosting my mission fail and quit rate cause I know it still saves progress.

On the plains the counter should work only during bounties (because it is the actual mission) Completing full bounty (all stages) should count as completed mission. Exiting during bounty should count as quit. But free roam activities (once bounty is done) should not count.

With bugs and host migration issues this statistic is pointless. Plains of Eidolon only add to the fake counter. Not to mention that You can boost your mission completed stat by repeatedly entering and exiting plains or time played stat by sitting in relay. Also people tend to quit when they see that the mission is about to fail. Those stats are unrelevant and I'll have nothing against if they remove them some day.

my quest is broken I can't do anything and all I see is little white circles where the quest should be but don't do anything because of I with players who wanted to go to back to cetus so we went back in the middle of the quest because she said to go to Kazu. I have seen other playthroughs of the quest to see what happens and I don't get anything that I'm supposed to get. how do I fix this?  

3 minutes ago, DarkHoodedDragon7 said:

my quest is broken I can't do anything and all I see is little white circles where the quest should be but don't do anything because of I with players who wanted to go to back to cetus so we went back in the middle of the quest because she said to go to Kazu. I have seen other playthroughs of the quest to see what happens and I don't get anything that I'm supposed to get. how do I fix this?   

Are you in your operator...

I may have a fix for leaving the quest early, but I unequiped the mask, then re-equiped it, then entered the plains as my operator. GO IN THE PLAINS ONLY AS OPERATOR. Afterwards, the quest continued for me and I got the revenant BP. Can i get a confirmation this works? or did i get lucky?

Definitely not a fan of the "quest". It was unnecessary and didn't really add anything. In fact, it just made getting Revenant more frustrating than it should've been. That being said, I absolutely love Revenant. All his abilities are great IMO. I love the way they work together so perfectly. He has incredible survivability and does a lot of DPS. Definitely my kind of frame. 

Thanks DE! 😍

8 hours ago, Kragith_Zedrok said:

So whenever I try to continue the quest following the hand interaction I get nothing. I circled the lake for the entire night multiple times to continue the conversation and nothing happened. Konzu has the same quests as usual but now has the blueprint drops for 3 parts. I cannot get the initial part to begin this miniquest, no matter what I try.

ya, its the same for me too

Archived