[DE]Drew

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

PSA: Masks missing! 
We're looking into the cause of the Mask not showing for many players. Aiming to have it resolved as quickly as possible. 

• Like 2

Just now, Alste26 said:

red text in game just said they were investigating why it was missing so hopefully the mask appear soon 

Just saw the red text, hopefully it is an easy fix

I guess DE put the update 2hrs earlier, Nakak's Inventory might show it up later after she/he refresh it's inventory after 2 hrs... so come back soon and go out in the real world for once.

GUYS DO THE BOUNTIES, You cannot have the mask and the quest so you can't have the bp BUT you can have the parts with the bounties !!!

"Fixed enemy spawn exploit in Mobile Defense."

Im'ma take a wild guess and say that this was the resource farm during mobile defence... welp, now we REALLY need another way to farm Oxium DE.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

thanks for the update, and on the other hand, Zenurik's power spike still not working, melee combo counter instantly reset instead of decaying

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nation_X said:

Thats not particularly fair on those who maybe hunting Eidolons etc. Just be patient.

instanced forced, not global

Just now, MokutoBunshi said:

"Fixed enemy spawn exploit in Mobile Defense."

Im'ma take a wild guess and say that this was the resource farm during mobile defence... welp, now we REALLY need another way to farm Oxium DE.

There is always the Capture target method where you down him and not capture him and let the enemy spawn. There be lots of oxium ospreys spawning in.

Just now, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

There is always the Capture target method where you down him and not capture him and let the enemy spawn. There be lots of oxium ospreys spawning in.

You can't do that. Capture target will die in 1.5 minutes after downing.

Just now, TrinimixStudios said:

Wasn't melee 3.0 supposed to be released with Revanent?

No, I think it was coming with Fortuna

2 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

PSA: Masks missing! 
We're looking into the cause of the Mask not showing for many players. Aiming to have it resolved as quickly as possible. 

grabbing her by her feets, pulling her up and shake her around a bit should do the job just fine... actually, make this an interaction feature and we'll all be happy ^^)

1 minute ago, Xenophil said:

You can't do that. Capture target will die in 1.5 minutes after downing.

They do? Last time i did that method, he was still lay on teh floor without a problem. Has a recent patch messed that up?

13 minutes ago, Nation_X said:

I restarted 4 times

I am pretty sure the person who coded it went for something like this: (not real code, just an vague example)

-if quills rank = 2 then put mask in store, else, end;

Instead of

-if quills rank >= 2 then put mask in store, else, end;

Which means someone forgot to account for people who got past rank 2 long ago.

1 minute ago, Neightrix said:

Shotgun feedback:

Stop :clap:Making:clap:AoE:clap:Weapons:clap:Kill:clap:The:clap:Player:clap:

yes, make EVERY weapon able to kill silly players - and maybe the team mates too? now that would be sweet chaos reigning...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

1 minute ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

They do? Last time i did that method, he was still lay on teh floor without a problem. Has a recent patch messed that up?

Not messed, fixed. Exploits should not exist.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

it was "fixed" in hotfix 23.4.2

2 minutes ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

Yes, a pretty recent patch fixed it. 

Wait, you HAVE to have Quill standing for this? That sucks, to be blunt. Other syndicates didn't need that to play their quests, why this one? I haven't bothered with Quill standing at all, the Plains are just far too grindy to be worthwhile for me. I mean, I don't mind grinding for things, but that was kind of the limit for my grind patience when the Plains came out.

I'd love to play the quest, but I'll just settle for buying the frame later down the road, I suppose..

• Upvote 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb VanFanel1980mx:

I am pretty sure the person who coded it went for something like this: (not real code, just an vague example)

-if quills rank = 2 then put mask in store, else, end;

Instead of

-if quills rank >= 2 then put mask in store, else, end;

Which means someone forgot to account for people who got past rank 2 long ago.

sorry but "-if quills rank = 2 then put mask in store, else, end;" woul'd mean that you set quills rank to  2 and this is no statement.
has to be "-if quills rank == 2 then put mask in store, else, end;" if this would be psoudo code ^^

requiring rank 2 with the quills and never mentioning it til today is kinda bad. that should've been announced beforehand.

• Like 5