Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

Moved the sealab Kuria, I hope it wasnt far.

Can u fix Excavation solo mission by increasing spaw of Fusion enemyes? just a little to get rotation C.

It would NOT by an exploit, just more changes for blow up excavators.

Spoiler

And yeah, get a QA team if u want your game to survive other 5 years.

2 minutes ago, Drawer-san said:

Hide contents

And yeah, get a QA team if u want your game to survive other 5 years.

A true statement of quality right there.
They do have a QA team, it's just hard to iron out everything sometimes. They're just people at the end of the day, and mistakes happen.

6 minutes ago, Erebus_Nacht said:

OMG This Vetala armor looks amazing with everything, the big armor I've been waiting for is here. I can't even.

Very happy to hear it 🙂 Can you send me a screenshot of which 'Frame you're using it on? 

Justo ahora, AEP8FlyBoy dijo:

They do have a QA team, it's just hard to iron out everything sometimes. They're just people at the end of the day, and mistakes happen.

Sometimes this "we gotta release a fix 10 min after the update" sound mistakes from a non exitence team.

il y a 15 minutes, Hyohakusha a dit :

It's done purposefully. That way, if you're mid multi Eidolon hunt, you're screwed. That's another two hours people will spend logged in waiting for the next one. It's never going to change.

Well, a little lack of faith here...

2 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

A true statement of quality right there.

Exactly. Our team is a small fraction the size of our player base. We try hard, but it's very very difficult to account for everything, especially when we're deploying from our test servers to live servers. 

4 minutes ago, zombiedeadhead said:

Bounties?? FFS, who the hell wants to do more of the same damn S#&$ to get parts, when are you going to stop forcing this POE crap down our throats?

Remember when using Archwing on PoE made it easier? and then they added an instant takedown so you would not "abuse" the archwing, then they add those grineer vehicles, I am calling it now, they will add some kind of hoverboard nullifier to the new free roam planet once players find ways to travel faster than "intended."

1 hour ago, XanZath said:

Just from reading through the kit Revenant seems to be actually really bad. Generally speaking straight up killing enemies is way more worthwhile than mind controlling them so unless his 4 deals a lot of damage and he has decent survivabilty i don't see this frame being popular in any piece of content.

Yeah... the nerf from 20 TO 4... 4 is a pathetic number. 

17 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Exactly. Our team is a small fraction the size of our player base. We try hard, but it's very very difficult to account for everything, especially when we're deploying from our test servers to live servers. 

It's been this way for pretty much every update so I can sympathize. We as players can find problems pretty much instantaneously because there are just so many of us, compared to your team. Completely understandable based on how the development process is for you guys. That's why you got us Beta testers.

Bugs are no match for hundreds upon thousands of pairs of feet.
We help squish good.

Archived