Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suddenly no abilities or melee attack?

SadLasagna

I was playing a defense mission with Mirage Prime, I was almost spamming the abilities and mainly using melee attack. Out of nowhere, I could't use any ability despite having enough energy, it kept saying "Ability in use" even though i wasn't using any ability anymore and I also couldn't use melee attack, not even select the sword with F. I was stuck with the primary and secondary the rest of the mission. I tried to get killed thinking that after I revive myself the bug would somehow "fix" itself (I've encountered other bugs like this before, I could't use any weapon and the warframe kept shaking or something :)) and the revival stuff made everything normal again ) But I couldn't revive myself, I kept pressing x but it didn't do a thing. After finishing that defense, I started another mission with Mirage prime and everything was fine...How does this even happen?? Please fix this, I can't tell you how frustrating this bug is, especially when you don't have the best fire weapons on you and you can't handle the mission anymore :))