Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Disconnect Fail-Safe

We've all been there, 30+ waves going good and then bam you're disconnected and sitting in your ship with nothing to show for it. You get a prompt to rejoin your squad after the "unexpected disconnect" but when you return to the mission you're greeted with an empty mission progress screen, so why reconnect? 

Its frustrating and oh so tiresome wondering if you should try pushing 5 more waves or just end the mission now while you still have the goods. It would be nice and relieving to know that if you do get kicked from the mission that at least all your hard work wasn't a complete waste. Your exp and items collected are transferred over and you can still try to reconnect to get the mission rewards. 

I get angry getting booted constantly but I know ranting will get me nowhere so I offer a solution instead, or at the very least an idea to ease the headache. A nice little failsafe that secures your hard work even if the connection was lost. I have no idea how hard it would be to implement such a feature but I figured I might as well say something because the issue has been getting to me recently.