Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievments locked and won't progress

(XBOX)A Polish Hussar

I have completed all the quests in this game aside from 3, Sands of Inaros, The Limbo Theorem, and The Jordas Precept. Yet I still have not unlocked Octavia's Anthem or The Sacrifice. On top off that my Marathoner achievment has been locked at 94% for the past week. Every other achievment is unlocking but not these 3.

Edited by (XB1)A Polish Hussar

From what I remember Octavia's Anthem should be unlocked right after you have completed Second Dream if you go to a relay and talk with Cephalon Simaris and then Cephalon Suda I believe. If you have done that and found no chat options with them that start the quest you might have an issue there. The Sacrifice should unlock after you have completed the Chains of Harrow quest and unlocked and meditated in front of the window of your personal quarters on the orbiter, it might be easy to overlook that step.  I suppose if you have tried all this before something like the game not fully registering the Second dream being completed might be causing trouble and you could see if replaying that quest might help or submit a support ticket if you are sure you have completed all the prerequisites and these quests are not available.

I don't know what could be the issue with your marathoner achievement, but it is asking you to run a very long amount in the plains so perhaps try just running about even more and see it it goes up? I heard that sliding/jumping/teleporting may not count so perhaps you just need to pick a fast frame and run across the map a few times and see if the achievement progresses any or eventually pops since I have known Microsoft to be slow or behind on updating or popping achievements sometimes but if not it could possibly be bugged. Unless you are in a big hurry to get all the achievements you could try just waiting and seeing if it does randomly award you the achievement at some point when you run around in the plains and it realizes you earned it. I think I had a couple do that with me. 

On 2018-08-25 at 9:48 PM, (XB1)Terreflare said:

From what I remember Octavia's Anthem should be unlocked right after you have completed Second Dream if you go to a relay and talk with Cephalon Simaris and then Cephalon Suda I believe. If you have done that and found no chat options with them that start the quest you might have an issue there. The Sacrifice should unlock after you have completed the Chains of Harrow quest and unlocked and meditated in front of the window of your personal quarters on the orbiter, it might be easy to overlook that step.  I suppose if you have tried all this before something like the game not fully registering the Second dream being completed might be causing trouble and you could see if replaying that quest might help or submit a support ticket if you are sure you have completed all the prerequisites and these quests are not available.

I don't know what could be the issue with your marathoner achievement, but it is asking you to run a very long amount in the plains so perhaps try just running about even more and see it it goes up? I heard that sliding/jumping/teleporting may not count so perhaps you just need to pick a fast frame and run across the map a few times and see if the achievement progresses any or eventually pops since I have known Microsoft to be slow or behind on updating or popping achievements sometimes but if not it could possibly be bugged. Unless you are in a big hurry to get all the achievements you could try just waiting and seeing if it does randomly award you the achievement at some point when you run around in the plains and it realizes you earned it. I think I had a couple do that with me. 

I should've mentioned that I have already completed Octavia's Anthem and The Sacrifice it just has not given me the achievment

Well that is odd then, I suppose you could try repeating The Sacrifice, but even if that worked I am not sure if Octavia's Anthem can be replayed. I have had achievements pop weeks later, but it usually involves network issues or being offline at the time I earned the achievement, but Warframe is an online game so that would not make much sense. Perhaps you could try opening the quest completed screens by choosing the quests in your codex and see if the game loads up the quest progress and realizes it was completed and to check to be sure it does not need you to repeat a step, but that is a complete long-shot really. If none of that works and the quests are marked complete in your codex you could try opening a ticket and ask the support team if they can trigger the achievements for you or reset your quest progress for those quests. The official Xbox forums just say to wait 72hrs, power cycle the console, remove and add back the account, or try to earn the achievement again if one is not unlocking and I have a feeling they will not be very helpful if Warframe devs are not able to help. 😕