Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khloris The Florist

(PSN)dreamsintime

Khloris: The Florist

In need of Concept art

Passive ability: She leaves behind a trail of thorns when she slides causing a puncture proc to all who come in contact including whatever mode is active

1st Ability: She is able to chose from 4 different modes of plants that grow around her. 

(I imagine she plucks the unbloomed flower from her body and devours it and whatever one she eats that sort of flower would bloom with visuals on the front and back like a sash wrapped her body tightly in order by flower all the way around) 

Night shade (sleep) black

Poison ivy (toxin)green

Dusklight sarracenia (radiation) purple

Frostleaf (cold) white

or Sunlight Dragonlily (fire)orange

(If you have peculiar bloom installed it will grow that flower out the target)

2nd ability: She throws down a seed which spawns a pea shooter type thing that shoots targets with whatever mode is active. (And it looks like the plant in which you choose)

3rd ability: She grabs 2 handfuls of seeds and throws them down like a trip mine (more of a field of trip mines) so that any enemies that comes in contact with them become encased with whatever flower you have active dealing high status damage of that sort

4th ability: (exalted weapon) She grows a thick magistar club like thing made of thorn and wood with little blooming flowers out of her hands and goes on a bashing rampage dealing high puncture and impact damage and whatever flower status.

If you have any other ideas for abilities,ability names, or #s for the frames abilities and frame feel free to comment and criticize.

Edited by (PS4)dreamsintime
Name change

39 minutes ago, (PS4)dreamsintime said:

Me too Warframe just needs a plant or nature based frame

Does Oberon not count then?

In my opinion, I like the concept proposed here, though this third ability you speak of appears to be glaringly similar to Khora's two with a simple re-skin to the ability. See here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ensnare

Just my two cents, as usual.

Edited by Lahared

i really like the concept. However like

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Lahared:

though this third ability you speak of appears to be glaringly similar to Khora's two with a simple re-skin to the ability. See here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ensnare

Just my two cents, as usual.

he or she said is true. Might come up with an other third ability. But the CC thought is good. Maybe a field of thorns that slows down enemies and has a percentage to fully make them impossible of moving. While also dealing puncture damage or slash damage?

9 hours ago, LOD07 said:

do you have any ideas for visualization? If you you don't mind I would try myself on it

Don't know if this is rude or not but if you could try and read some of the words I used to try and create a visual of your own and make it your own so I could maybe tweak it a little and I want her body type to look sort of like nyx's.

Not trying to be rude

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)dreamsintime:

Don't know if this is rude or not but if you could try and read some of the words I used to try and create a visual of your own and make it your own so I could maybe tweak it a little and I want her body type to look sort of like nyx's.

Not trying to be rude

OMG!! You are sooooo rude....lmao. Just kidding. Man nothing was even close to be rude. Alright that just gives me a lot of freedom for drawing. I'll try my best