Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant changes

Becson

Revenant, one of the newest (and in my opinion) funnest frames, but his abilities are off. His 1 allows him to control multiple targets and add a weird little necklace thing around them but can be damaged, that is just Nyx's 1 without the delay on damage. He should be able to summon vomvalyst's or a new minion that is an eidolon, could have the same look as the hydrolist's spawning bloom

His 2 is a armor buff that reflects damage but also stuns enemy leaving them open to be turned into minions for no cost, that is similar to Mesa's 2 and 3, which lets her get armor and stun enemies without them attacking her 

His 3 is a wave dash that allows him to drain health and shields from nearby enemies while buffing his minions. This alligns itself with hydroid's 2 where he wave dashes and drags enemies along. this could be changed to a link with the 1 power idea I came up with earlier where the Eidolon minions give him invincibility while draining or being able to get killed quickly.

His 4 doesn't need a lot of changes but should be able to switch between a set amount of elements that retain to the Eidolons in the plains.

if you have any ideas for changes please share!

His 1 is pointless as is tbh. No Minion health or damage buff. It's just a Radiation proc. The minions simply need a damage buff, a greater limit than 4 (that's just a stupidly small limit), and to not be effected by allies.

His 2 isn't an armour buff, it's just a damage reduction, and a bad one at that. It's nothing like Mesa or Iron Skin, it's a limited charge damage reduction. This should be reverted back to what they originally showed.

His 3 is useful, it heals him. That's it. It doesn't buff minions at all, it just gives you more health and shields if the minions are hit. This also needs to be reverted back to what they originally showed.

His 4 is his only useful ability. It already swaps between elements according to what it's damaging, which is incredibly useful. It also does an amazingly good amount of damage and procs. This is his ONLY ability that doesn't need changed.

1st Ability:Should stay the same. The only thing that needs changing is the limit on the number of enthralled. 4 is a good max for enthralled created by the ability, but there should be no cap for those created through other means. Though it would be nice if enthralled enemies don't have a duration.

2nd Ability: The charges when consumed, should give you 1 second of invuln during which enemies that attack you are mesmerized. The next charge will be used when the invuln is over and you are attacked again. Also, enemies that make contact with you during the invuln, and those that trigger a charge with melee are automatically enthralled.

3rd Ability: My main gripe with this is how clunky it is. IMO, you should be able to move in any direction (like a bullet jump) and the momentum should carry over. Also enemies hit should be mesmerized.

4th Ability: I don't think the overshield thing should be here. His 4 is op enough already, and his shield pool is massive. I think that sucessive 3rd ability casts should cost less energy. Also, the movement would make more sense if it was like Wukong's cloudwalker. Also, when he does more damage, he should also spin and/or move faster. I think energy costs should be increased for the enhanced mode, dmg nerfed for regular, and ranged nerfed for enhanced.

34 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

His 1 is pointless as is tbh. No Minion health or damage buff. It's just a Radiation proc. The minions simply need a damage buff, a greater limit than 4 (that's just a stupidly small limit), and to not be effected by allies.

His 2 isn't an armour buff, it's just a damage reduction, and a bad one at that. It's nothing like Mesa or Iron Skin, it's a limited charge damage reduction. This should be reverted back to what they originally showed.

His 3 is useful, it heals him. That's it. It doesn't buff minions at all, it just gives you more health and shields if the minions are hit. This also needs to be reverted back to what they originally showed.

His 4 is his only useful ability. It already swaps between elements according to what it's damaging, which is incredibly useful. It also does an amazingly good amount of damage and procs. This is his ONLY ability that doesn't need changed.

I actually agree with this revenant is basically useless and definitely needs to be reworked

His 1 definitely needs to be reworked, like a cone effect and more higher cap would be nice. 2 could just be like a consistent mist around him making a small AoE stun. I don't mind his 3 and 4. But DE should take a look at suggestions people have about him.