Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex missing scans (Corvette eximus + Attack drone Eximus)

Redemption

Question

So I've been hammering down on my codex scans gathering what I'm missing. I'm down to 4 missing enemy types and I am find 2 particular enemies to be VERY difficult to find. I am looking for in particular the Corvette Eximus (archwing corpus type enemy) I have 1/3 scans for this and I am looking for confirmation of WHERE exactly i can find this enemy. Much more difficult than this though it seems I am missing the "Attack Drone Eximus" Archwing type corpus enemy. I have 0 scans for these and have yest to see one. The wiki says Venus Montes however I've done a dozen or so runs now and never encountered one (Killing everything with Astral Autopsy mod for scans). So I'd be much appreciated if anyone can confirm sightings of these enemy types for me. I need reassuring they still somewhere somehow exist. My only other theory is maybe an alert or nightmare mission type Corpus. Suggestions welcome. Cheers

12 answers to this question

Long time ago when I farmed these also in Star Chart 3.0 but I think I got both from an Archwing Exterminate Alert, just repeating it all the time (takes some runs to get at least one scan). I did back then the mistake to do Salacia all the time but I dont think I got any scans at all there.

Just now, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

Salacia Neptune

Very very high chance of spawn

and you level up AW well

Good luck

I just managed 1 corvette eximus between posting this and you replying. But still 0 Attack drone eximus and its definitely the archwing variant. Thats my main concern. I fear maybe it has somethign to do with total players maybe? I am usually solo on this

Just now, RedemptionDenied said:

I just managed 1 corvette eximus between posting this and you replying. But still 0 Attack drone eximus and its definitely the archwing variant. Thats my main concern. I fear maybe it has somethign to do with total players maybe? I am usually solo on this

Did farm mine solo as well back then, Being in a group shouldn't change too much execpt the amount of enemy spawns

Just now, RedemptionDenied said:

But always an itzal spamming or someone killing faster Ill never get the chance to scan or astral autopsy it :S IF the fabled beast even appears. 3rd day trying now. I'm committing the next 5 hours to repeating salacia for it

Ye... public it could go wrong if other people kill the enemies too quickly 😕 Still good luck!

I've got someone with me just floating about while i do the mission myself set invite only. I also just got another scan. Guessing another corvette eximus so it seems more players = higher chance imo. Fingers crossed its Attack drone eximus though.

EDIT: Nope it was a corvette eximus so going about 225 kills per mission it took me 3 runs per corvette eximus so 1 enemy in 750ish will be a corvette eximus and this was 2 players in neptune Salacia (for those needing this scan). however Attack drone eximus is driving me nuts. I'll wait for an alert of some kind but if anyone can suggest a place I can definitely find archwing corpus variant of "attack drone eximus" they have found themselves then please share. (Again I'm aware wiki comment says venus Montes but I had 0 luck there after a dozen or so runs).

Thanks for the corvette tip off though. Can confirm definitely 100% Salacia neptune for that.

Edited by RedemptionDenied
More info

To close this thread i can be certain if you have a full squad (4 players the other 3 not killing anything you should get at least 1 attack drone eximus once per every 2 games at least) as it is more likely somehow they show up in my experience. 2 scans in 3 games in a row. This was on Salacia also for those others needing this scan.

Edited by RedemptionDenied