Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

新戰甲 系列任務 出現問題了Revenant

ddmm16834

我拿了面具之後 我要去解任務 可是 他任務都沒出現 我指揮官帶著 面具 有啟動他的 路程 可是第一個圓圈出來 過完之後 要到地2個地方沒有顯示 也沒有 靈體 給我打 請問可以幫我處力嗎

13 minutes ago, ddmm16834 said:

After I took the mask, I was going to solve the task. But he didn't have any tasks. My commander had the face to start his journey. But after the first circle came out, I had to go to the place where there were no places and no spirits. Can you help me?

I know google translate doesn't work all that well but hopefully it will work enough for you to understand enough to help.

When you first go out onto the plains with the revenant mask on you need to go to the white circle some dialogue will happen and you will be required to press X on a pool of sentient energy.

After that you will be told to speak to Konzu who is the bounties quest giver in cetus. You have to run the bounties to get all 3 revenant parts. If you already have the parts at this point you can skip doing bounties again.

When you are finished building them go back out onto the plains of eidolon at night and you will be given new white circles to go to and another pool of sentient energy to press X on i believe there will be two pools and then a short battle with the revenant frame.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

Acquire Mask.

Go out to plains for the first arm pool and story.

Do bounties for parts. lvl20-40 for systems. lvl30-50 for chassis. lvl40-60 for helmet

After first piece is built, go to plains for second time to another arm pool and story and leave.

After second piece is built, go to plains for third time to another arm pool and story. Stay and fight after story for blueprint. Then leave.

On 2018-08-27 at 2:40 AM, ddmm16834 said:

我拿了面具之後 我要去解任務 可是 他任務都沒出現 我指揮官帶著 面具 有啟動他的 路程 可是第一個圓圈出來 過完之後 要到地2個地方沒有顯示 也沒有 靈體 給我打 請問可以幫我處力嗎

你找到Revenant全部的部分嗎?

I'll try to type in Chinese to help you.

根據你目前簡易的描述,難以推知你的任務進度到哪邊。

唯一能幫助你的就是列出所有過程,檢查你哪邊遺漏掉了。

1. 夜羽聲望達二階(觀察者)後找到 Nakak 購買面具並讓指揮官戴上「失落者的面具」。
  2. 戴上面具後等到 夜晚 進入夜靈平野,長按 M 開啟進階地圖找到任務提示點。(應能在大湖泊附近找到)
  3. 進入任務提示點的白圈後 Nakak 會告訴你附近有東西,尋找可以按下 X 觸碰的能量圈。Nakak 最後會告訴你去找 Konzu,意思是要你先去打賞金任務階段3~5來獲取 Revenant 的三個部件藍圖。
  4. 將部件全部製作出來,否則進度會一直卡著。
  5. 部件都完成後,一樣戴上面具後在 夜晚時 進入夜靈平野,長按 M 開啟進階地圖找到任務提示點。第一次觸碰能量圈後等 Nakak 講完話後還會有第二個任務點。
  6. 相同長按 M 開啟進階地圖查看,找到第二個可以按下 X 觸碰的能量圈。觸碰之後 Revenant 會出來攻擊你,請記得掃描他。擊敗他後會獲得 Revenant 總藍圖。 

這樣就完成了!

Though there is no Chinese subforum, I still suggest that you should post question in English.

Lastly, this post should be moved to Player helping Players forum.