The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Revenant quest bug

pentag0n

Yo fui a las llanuras despues de construir cada pieza de Revenant y ahora ya no me sale el circulo blanco ni nada.Como conseguiremos el blueprint ahora?

I went to the plains after building each piece of Revenant and now I do not get the white circle or anything.
 How will we get the blueprint now?

Edited by SrMurloc

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Kilshut:

You have to expand the map if you want to see where the next spot is on the plains.

I can see the Waypoints on the map. But this doesn´t help, because the quest is inactive after leaving the Plains. There are no lightning Points on the ground.

And I tried nearly everything to reactivate: Logoff- login, Take the Mask of/on, Switch Frames, Solo, in group etc

The same happened to me. I was also told to speak to Konzo. When i got to him there was nothing. Went back onto the plains and my quest is gone. Also get the marker on the map but nothing is there. Also no more dialog from Nakak.

So .. I managed to figure out how to finish the mission after she "got stuck"What everyone does is get the parts first and then get on the mission and then it does not go on.In order for the mission to continue, the parts need to be produced and also they are need to be ready, then return plains of eidolon at night and then the mission will continue as usual