Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat Idea, Inspired by Khora

Chara

Althought Khora was not exactly the most well-received Warframe I've seen, I did enjoy her Kavat companion, especially with the QoL updates that followed her release. Venari came with a special little ability I thought shouldn't be unique to just Venari.

Issuing attack orders.

Tapping the command button sends Venari after a specific target, which is super cool and useful. But, what if we had that for both Kubrows and Kavats? I'd love to be able to choose the targets my Kavat goes after, it'd make them more interactive and useful as well.

How does that sound?

Idea sounds decent but i think the reason as to why that ability is limited to Khora is simply because it's her passive.
Whereas Volt gains extra elecricity based damage upon movement as his passive, Khoras' passive is to command
spawn in Venari and the ability to command her.
If they rework kubrows and kavats like that, they need a fitting passive replacement for Khora and also rework her 3.

I'd rather able to aim at a locker, press ' E ' or something like that and my kubrow/kavat will attempt to open it
as opposed to waiting 10 seconds for the kubrow/kavat to realize what i want it to do.

2 minutes ago, xPreViisionz said:

Idea sounds decent but i think the reason as to why that ability is limited to Khora is simply because it's her passive.
Whereas Volt gains extra elecricity based damage upon movement as his passive, Khoras' passive is to command
spawn in Venari and the ability to command her.
If they rework kubrows and kavats like that, they need a fitting passive replacement for Khora and also rework her 3.

I'd rather able to aim at a locker, press ' E ' or something like that and my kubrow/kavat will attempt to open it
as opposed to waiting 10 seconds for the kubrow/kavat to realize what i want it to do.

Any freedom to control what our pet does would be welcome. The randomness is rather...unreliable with how the A.I of Kavats works. I'm sure a better passive could become available to Khora if they decide to make this feature global. Many pet owners would definitely enjoy it as well.

On 2018-08-28 at 12:26 AM, Chara said:

Any freedom to control what our pet does would be welcome. The randomness is rather...unreliable with how the A.I of Kavats works. I'm sure a better passive could become available to Khora if they decide to make this feature global. Many pet owners would definitely enjoy it as well.

Oh i believe you that they'd enjoy it. The A.I of both Kavats and Kubrows is wonky at best. you stand near a locker for a good minute and it just freezes in place rather than opening the locker but then again, i never had problems with either attacking enemies or well, enemies i need to scan and they 1 hit them. Need better pathing plox.