Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help Me Troubleshoot

(PSN)supernova_girlie

Greetings! Privyet! Wie geht's! Da jia hao! Hoe gaat het met uw?!

I've been experiencing the following phenomena and I'm hoping that maybe someone can help me:

1. Upon loading into missions, I can't skip the loading scene unless I'm host.

2. Upon loading into missions, I will see the other tenno load, but when I actually load in everyone is halfway across the map. Sometimes they're practically done with the objective.

3. Sometimes when I go into Navigation I get a black screen for 3-5 seconds. It is not completely black, I can usually see the UI elements at the top of the screen.

Here is some info about my software, hardware and network setup:

1. I'm on wireless connection, but the router is directly in the room beneath my room and no more than 20ft away from my console.

2. Admittedly, I'm due for another PS4 power cleaning, but I have to borrow the weird screwdriver from my pa the next chance I get.

3. I completely deleted Warframe and re-downloaded/installed on the day when "The Sacrifice" quest was released.

4. The most recent entry in my Warframe Update History lists Version 1.61 Beasts of the Sanctuary.

5. NAT Type: 2

6. I ran three internet speed tests in the PS4 Network section, my results:

d/u Mbps

43.0/44.2

35.2./44.4

41.3/44.8

7. PS4 System Storage: 240.3 GB/408.5 GB

8. The only other person that uses the internet in my home is my sister and she usually watches a few episodes on Netflix per day.

I couldn't think of anything else. I do think that it is time to buy a new console, but I'm seriously trying to save for Chroma Prime access if it is coming soon. Anyways, I appreciate any advice and help. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I experience the same issues on my craptop and it’s probably because of your internet. The other reason might be to the hardware but since all ps4s are ‘basically’ the same, I would count that out 

Do you think if I got a higher internet speed package with Verizon (my ISP) it may calm down some of the network issues? I'm wondering if maybe it's not enough bandwidth.