(PS4)traianluca10

Ghost Clan Rank 7 Recruiting PS4

Hello,

I'm looking for a couple of people to join my small PS4 clan. I still have some research to complete but if you join you dont have to help or contribute although that would be helpful haha. if you like to play on your own or sometimes join other reliable players. I didn't like the drama of the big clans so i decided to build my own and just enjoy the game.

There is no MR requirement. I m not good at explaining so if you join and you're new expect me to redirect you to the warframe wiki. But I can help with clearing planets and basic stuff. 

Hey Traianluca10, hope you can recruit more folks for your clan soon. On another note, if you happen to be looking for a Clan Emblem design for your Clan to stand out more and be unique among others, please feel free to contact me and discuss further how I can be of service to your clan.

Here is my portfolio page where you can check out my works for previous clans:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/997386-ps4-※clan-emblem-designer※-for-hire-with-client-list

Either way, I thank you and hope the best for your clan in the future!

Hello! 
After being in 2 previous clans that just failed stupidly, im on the search again and i would like to join yours.
Im in AEST time zone but its no bother for me. I will however be inactive from 21st sept to 8th oct as i will be on holidays, the person im visiting has warframe also so i might hop on while he's at work if i have the time. 
I love contributing towards research, rooms and decorations.  Exterminate, defence and survival are my specialty (spy missions are a nightmare as lasers dont like me haha) 
Mostly play at day or late at night, few times each week if im not busy with overwatch competitive or recording/streaming 
Feel free to send me a pm in game or on psn - Reddzion