Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some weapons and warframe gone (can I have them back)

(XBOX)ZeeONE01

Hi so I have found maybe a bug not sure yet I need this answered. I logged onto warframe and it said syncing data and so when I log on I go to my arsenal and start changing my things and my akzani and equinox were gone. I look around and it says I need to buy them with platinum or just go build them again. I’m not sure what happened yet I really just want to know if I have to get them back by building them again or there is some way of getting my stuff back.

1 minute ago, (XB1)ZeeONE01 said:

Hi so I have found maybe a bug not sure yet I need this answered. I logged onto warframe and it said syncing data and so when I log on I go to my arsenal and start changing my things and my akzani and equinox were gone. I look around and it says I need to buy them with platinum or just go build them again. I’m not sure what happened yet I really just want to know if I have to get them back by building them again or there is some way of getting my stuff back.

Do they appear in your profile? 

Have you got any evidence you actually owned them?

You would have to contact DE support on this. Evidence you owned them might be useful.