[DE]Taylor

Update 23.6.0 -- Where are you?!

I do have to wonder 'why? what will make this relay worth visiting?' because earth has Iron Wake and Cetus as social hubs and to be blunt? Other than medallion turnin, simmaris rep because unlike everyone else he doesn't grok telecommuting, and baro... I don't go to relays.

So what function will Strata serve especially with Iron Wake there and still not really being used in spite of being a very amazing looking tile full of lots of points of interest?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That "Relay Reconstruction Early Access" key-thing will finally be used! WOOT!

I remember seeing that in my requested GPDR info ages ago, lol.

If anyone else has ever requested their data, it's listed right after "TENNOCON 2017 GLYPH", but before "KI'TEER PRESENCE" (which I would have gotten both when they were first available).

Edited by Sean

11 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

The real power players are Perrin, they got the cash

Yea even though I've got Meridian as my main syndicate relay reconstruction, or at least financing such a project, seems to be more within Perrin Sequnce's wheelhouse if it is to be done purely by a single syndicate rather than an all in effort.

Instead of moving on to something else i would take a couple updates to finish what you started with Revenant because that frame is far from being finished, a one trick pony so far which ironically, after all your efforts into getting rid or mitigating those press 4 to win abilites, is just the incarnation of what you tried to fix .

On top of that he gets boring so fast when having only 1 decent ability which could use some extra polish as well, suffering almost non existant synergies ( and those classified as such are redundant at best ) and passive ability

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 2

So after years of lip service and token support (in the form of weapons, fashion, and mods), a syndicate finally puts its back into it and lends logistical support for rebuilding the relays Hek destroyed.

Send a few "liberated" Galleons to help defend it this time? 😉 

Kudos, Meridian! ❤️ 

I can't want! O  I hope we get something neat outta this. Will a clan get recognition for donating the most matz to it? idk how it'll go but seems interesting can wait to stream it!

Was hoping nezha deluxe would be coming tomorrow, but that is some wishful thinking. Not getting my hopes up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hope you have your hammers ready, Tenno!

Steel Meridian have gathered at the ruins of the Strata Relay and it’s time to rebuild it. We’re still working on acquiring the necessary resources, so the reconstruction project will not begin today. Here’s hoping we can break ground tomorrow!

2gu1oz.jpg

Edited by Rhundis
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

2gu1oz.jpg

Yeah I definitely missed something because dont know what the hype is about. Not being negative just actually dont know is all hehe. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hope you have your hammers ready, Tenno!

Steel Meridian have gathered at the ruins of the Strata Relay and it’s time to rebuild it. We’re still working on acquiring the necessary resources, so the reconstruction project will not begin today. Here’s hoping we can break ground tomorrow!

Let's farm!😉
tnNx8wR.gif