[DE]Taylor

Update 23.6.0 -- Where are you?!

6 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

Yeah I definitely missed something because dont know what the hype is about. Not being negative just actually dont know is all hehe. 

It means that just MAYBE those Razorbacks and Fomorian Fleets may actually have real percentages and have some actual stakes.

OH MY GOD

I kept my hype levels low cause I believed this week there wouldn't be any meaningful update, perhaps a hotfix for revenant or the quest or anything.... but a WHOLE NEW UPDATE?! Gosh I love you for this DE! I'm so pumped!

58 minutes ago, ZenDash said:

always the right 3 syndicates and steel yet you rarely ever see hexis or suda have a say

To be fair, both of them just want to be left alone. Hexis wants to take the Tenno to a new path of enlightenment and not turn into mercenaries or killers, and Suda just wants to collect information on everything in the universe.

NOOOOOO!

I'm going to be away from Friday to Sunday/Monday this week...

21 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

Yeah I definitely missed something because dont know what the hype is about. Not being negative just actually dont know is all hehe. 

Indeed. The skin surf over a Big unnecessary Hype on top of one of the most Meh frame on the good roster we already have. But people crave everything because reasons.

• Haha 2

Us, the Tenno sons and daughters

Fighting to maintain the peace

Burnin' fools to build our relay,

Strong united, working for the loot.

• Haha 1

Where's the Grineer version of "We All Lift Together" to play during the reconstruction work?

:lotus:

Aww you pulled the leaked video to The P**** ******* event

Please be soon.

Edited by TailleDefer
deleted a letter

Have y'all seen the rectangle that is Revenant's 3? It's an insult to the quality of the rest of the game. I'm kinda worried that the new relay is just gonna be a square with a picture of a relay fit over it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TailleDefer said:

Aww you pulled the leaked video to The P**** P****** event

Please be soon.

They posted a video of what exactly?

Not going to describe it exactly for the fear of Spacemom. Teaser trailer only 37 seconds long. Nothing OMG in the trailer apart from the event name which again im not going to say. It may still be available somewhere.

Edited by TailleDefer

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Taylor:

Hope you have your hammers ready, Tenno!

Steel Meridian have gathered at the ruins of the Strata Relay and it’s time to rebuild it. We’re still working on acquiring the necessary resources, so the reconstruction project will not begin today. Here’s hoping we can break ground tomorrow!

And here we go again a hype post, seriously dont say anything at all until its about to drop.

Okay Tenno, the time has finally arrived for reconstruction!

Ready your Warframes, polish your weaponry, update Ordis, fuel up your landing craft, and perfect your vocal cords! We are going building! 😄

Wait... Lucy Lawless visited DE not long ago. Did she show up to do mocap work, va work, or just to hang out?

12 minutes ago, PhillipJokar said:

Anyone else feel like this kinda removes some of the feeling that relay attacks mattered in the long term?

It would remove the feeling if there had ever been one; the only time they got destroyed was in a blatantly scripted event, every threat since then has been blatantly fake, and having seven relays that all served the exact same function with no difference meant none of the individual ones ever had value to begin with.

Will a certain Nezha skin be coming with it?

Sorry I'm just way too excited for it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rachnera said:

please tell me revenant will get some much needed bug fixes and buffs

Revenant really does not need buffs. I can press 4 on the defense point and survive til wave 20.