[DE]Taylor

Update 23.6.0 -- Where are you?!

il y a 7 minutes, FeztacularGames a dit :

Revenant really does not need buffs. I can press 4 on the defense point and survive til wave 20.

It needs tweaks, really bad.
Actually it needs to be what it was meant to be, a CC frame relying on his thralls to survive, not a disco ball of death.

Edited by Maryph
  • Upvote 1

God damnit. im trying to get all PoE stuff and you drop Revenant. Im trying to forma him and you drop Reley rebuild. What next...

what is the purpose of rebuilding these relays, they are all the same. It's not like each one has something the other doesnt..

Even if the event has lots of good rewards, I don't see the point of it..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Here’s hoping we can break ground tomorrow! 

After all, you know a shovel was a ground breaking invention? 🤣

1 hour ago, FeztacularGames said:

Revenant really does not need buffs. I can press 4 on the defense point and survive til wave 20.

That's the problem. His 4 is all he has and his other three abilities need tune-ups.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Strata Relay

No missions in PoE please, it's enough from the Revenant quest.

Nezha Deluxe with this update? 
I appreciate the progress being shown off on stream but I'm still not playing until he's out :I
We've had a rework, a major quest, two primes, three deluxe skins and a brand new frame put into the game since development on the skin has started. 

Oh. And a entirely new version of the game on the way (I know the port isn't being handled by DE. Hopefully that'll ensure swift development)

Edited by Foxxie-ENT

3 minutes ago, Foxxie-ENT said:

Nezha Deluxe with this update? 
I appreciate the progress being shown off on stream but I'm still not playing until he's out :I
We've had a rework, a major quest, two primes, three deluxe skins and a brand new frame put into the game since development on the skin has started. 

Oh. And a entirely new version of the game on the way (I know the port isn't being handled by DE. Hopefully that'll ensure swift development)

I heard from a certain source that he's not coming until sometime after next week

• Upvote 1

Justo ahora, Husla dijo:

what is the purpose of rebuilding these relays, they are all the same. It's not like each one has something the other doesnt..

Even if the event has lots of good rewards, I don't see the point of it..

From what it was said on the last Devstream if i remember correctly, this reconstructed relays should be different and have some new/special stuff.

Must not login...must save login bonus for rework!!!

Seriously, i hope we get that rework soon, im only a couple weeks away from getting a login gun, but i want to trade it for zenistar!

• Woah 1

Don't forget the Veil, brothers! We protected your world and your system for eternity between the dust and the void.

5 hours ago, Sean said:

It means that just MAYBE those Razorbacks and Fomorian Fleets may actually have real percentages and have some actual stakes.

They didn't the first time, I doubt they will in the future. Besides, players danced around in the relays as they burned with DE Rebecca. Should get a mission to recover their remains.

6 minutes ago, Urlan said:

They didn't the first time, I doubt they will in the future. Besides, players danced around in the relays as they burned with DE Rebecca. Should get a mission to recover their remains.

The early ones were far more controlled, each platform had exactly 3 relays destroyed, and it only happened all roughly the same time period, but never again.

There's never been any stakes for these "invasion events", but having a method that will allow rebuilding could potentially change that.

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

There's never been any stakes for these "invasion events", but having a method that will allow rebuilding could potentially change that.

Sure hope that's the case. Here's to hoping DE made some event if the Razorback actually made it to overrun a Relay. We've seen the Fomorian, how about the Razorback?

Great, thanks Taylor! 

Any rough "guesstimate" on the Melee 3.0 release timeline?  That's what I'm most excited about, despite all the goodness you guys/gals are working on!

It's a wise investment of you to notify us in the Perrin Sequence of Steel Meridian's plans! :perrin:

Hmm. So what's our plan? Tax the resources, get lots of credits, and instead build a better relay with cabinets for our MOAs and a K-drive park? Thus ensuring they have less customers?

Edited by Serinexxa

@DE_Taylor To be honest I'm not that overly concerned about rebuilding a relay, because I know for a fact you wouldn't destroy all the relays, so as long as we have one to check Baro, who cares. I'd rather you concentrate your resources on getting Fortuna to us:)

3 minutes ago, ilja_kinggames said:

24 -  Venus! 

sadly it doesnt work like that, we frequently went with updates past the version X,10.0, actually update 22 went up to version 22.20...