[DE]Taylor

Update 23.6.0 -- Where are you?!

Think update will probubly come in the middle of the night for me, and tomorrow I'm going for a friend's wedding for the entire day... Well, going to join this Saturday!.

The grinneer were originally builders, good to see them build something besides destruction for a change. 

46 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

2gv9ke.jpg

7 months? oh wow. It's not like they showed a rough model for Zephyr Deluxe in January 2016...😆

Edited by HalidarSilvercloud
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Here's hoping the interior (and even exterior) of this Relay will be something unique and special, with some sort of new game mechanic or system plus unique rewards... otherwise... *shrugs* just something to sink accumulated resources into, meh. 

39 minutes ago, HalidarSilvercloud said:

7 months? oh wow. It's not like they showed a rough model for Zephyr Deluxe in January 2016...😆

Zephyr deluxe is its own thing, at this point I'm not sure whoever volunteered even wants to do it anymore. xc

• Upvote 1

Im just here because i want new MR fodders. And im sincerely hopes DE introduce ayatan anasan sculpture to the loot table of this event with more then 70% of rate, because why no? we need moar ayatans!

• Like 1

Just now, xcenic said:

Im just here because i want new MR fodders. And im sincerely hopes DE introduce ayatan anasan sculpture to the loot table of this event with more then 70% of rate, because why no? we need moar ayatans!

Agreed, ALL THE AYATAN!

5 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

I hope we get a Clem Deluxe Skin for this update.🤗

Clem wraith

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, HalidarSilvercloud said:

Man it has been that long?! She has been forgotten. But I wish DE would just tell us what is in the update, but I guess they want it to be a surprise. However I tend to keep my expectations low. 🙂

10 hours ago, Foxxie-ENT said:

Nezha Deluxe with this update? 
I appreciate the progress being shown off on stream but I'm still not playing until he's out :I
We've had a rework, a major quest, two primes, three deluxe skins and a brand new frame put into the game since development on the skin has started. 

Oh. And a entirely new version of the game on the way (I know the port isn't being handled by DE. Hopefully that'll ensure swift development)

And still no matter what the skin will be out long before the wait for Zephyr Deluxe ends *shrug*

Edited by wargthewarg
LUL, see I'm not the only one who remembers Zephyr Deluxe

Thank god, I've managed to get a spare laptop set up, not sure if I'll get the time for it but I might be able to do some of the event over the weekend on holiday.

10 hours ago, mrrobotto67 said:

From what it was said on the last Devstream if i remember correctly, this reconstructed relays should be different and have some new/special stuff.

okay. fair enough

1 hour ago, xcenic said:

yeah i need like 32 anasa to finish my tenno room :D

14 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

yeah i need like 32 anasa to finish my tenno room 😄

i need 300 moar for me replica of the mecha gozilla vs gundan.

10 hours ago, Bravo-Mike said:

Don't forget the Veil, brothers! We protected your world and your system for eternity between the dust and the void.

Yea and you not only lost your minds all at once, but you also started sending murder squads after the guys meridian tries saving.

14 hours ago, FeztacularGames said:

Revenant really does not need buffs. I can press 4 on the defense point and survive til wave 20.

I hope this was an ironic post

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2