Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Collective - Ghost Clan - Recruiting EU - Run By Founders with 1900+ hours each [Casual]

Lexne

• Description

Elite Collective is a ghost clan that has been around since the beginning of warfame, we took a break but recently came back we are looking for players of similar or greater talents, Event Runners, Speedrunners, Eidolon hunters, Effiency farmers etc. Our belief is to Keep the clan small but populated with a group of players that can work together to accomplish most things the game has to offer. mostly Eidolon hunting or Farming and the upcoming venus update

players with a knack for certain frames and play styles or knowledge of hidden Game mechanics. we also play other games! we are looking for Competent players to partner up with for farming or Eidolon hunting whilst making friends in the process. we have all weapons research completed.

What we offer 

- 100% weapons Research 

- Trading rooms

- kick ass dojo

- Veterans with to much freetime 

• Currently there's 6 slots available

Requirements: 

- MR 20+

- Europe based

- 20+ age

- Discord is optional but not mandatory.

Additonal notes
we are quite picky whom we recruit or play with but feel free to leave a comment if you are interested!
or message me ingame by my IGN Handle Lexne for a tour of our dojo we've recently renovated!

clans personal accomplishments
Over 400+ runs in 12 days of the second plague star event 30+ golden statues credited by a single member
*clan will not be upgraded to suit more members* 

Edited by Lexne
corrected statement. added more flare updated

um I guess I'm thinking of joining. I don't have any high event challenges as the clans i were in never really cared about those types of things but willing to go hours on end if need be. I'd like to join like minded people if I could :) If you want to know a bit about me:

I'm 21 and I have discord and am Europe based.

I was a bus driver in Raid School Bus.
I speedran raids somewhat. I'm sure you can look up my times if you care enough.

I like to go fast i suppose, still trying to go fast because you can never be too fast of course.

I'm not a C***.

I don't like drama.

And well my name is reindeer without the vowels :D

Thanks ^.^

There's No drama nor Fuzz as members are mostly busy with personal goals or projects within the game, once we get enough members we'll hopefully get started with daily Eidolon hunts and farming sessions 

Edited by Prof-Zeta
added more flare