Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Frame Concept

Blazmatic

I want to base this frame around the void

(Passive) Void's Rage  - operator abilities are 2x as strong

(1) Void Tears (cost 20) - spread void on the ground killing enemies and buffing allies abilites briefly when they go over it (it will have a glowing effect) 

(2) Void Coat  (cost 40, 0.5 energy/s multiplies every 3 min)- Coat yourself/allies/companions in a void coat which buffs damage, overtime the ability get's stronger costing more energy and causing enemies to be to exposed to the void creating weak points where you can avoid shield and armour completly

(3) Void Essence (cost 60) - attacks the enemy and prevents them from attacking while the void builds up in them ending in a sem-explosion affecting a 10m raidius coating allies in the void and having that 10m area with void tears 

(4) Void Fury (cost 90, 10 energy/s) - Causes a strong beam of void to come out of the frames hand using the operator and frames energy 

Stats

Health - 500 (rank 0), 800 (rank 30)

Shield - 250 (rank 0), 400 (rank 30)

Armour - 50 (rank 0), 100 (rank 30)

Energy - 100 (rank 0), 200 (rank 30)

Speed - 1.0

More information

for the Void Essence ability the coating and void tears are 4x less effetive if you would use the other two abilities and it's not continous it's time based

the fourth ability works like an amp 

for the Void Coat ability it only exposes the enemies weak points if it's been up for a while (e.g you wait 6 mins for it to multiply twice) and it works like viral, once proc on that enemy don't need to do it again (the exposed parts will be glowing)

How to obtain

you get the frame from doing alerts (like vauban) but you must have completed the war within and mot before you can do these alerts in the void

you don't have to do alerts enemies also have the chance to drop parts

corrupt crewman, corrupt lancers and corrupt butchers have a 15% to drop chassis

corrupt heavy gunners, corrupt MOAS and corrupt bombards have a 15% chance to drop the systems

the corrupt ancient have a 20% chance to drop the neuroptics

you get the main BP from defeating Corrupt nullifiers or corrupt drones (which have a 20% chance to drop it) you cannot purchese the blueprint from the market

Critiques

If you have any please make the constructive I don't want to see THIS IS TO OP!!!! >:(( or something like that you could tweak a few things if you want, this is my first thread post and first (kinda) time making a warframe concept and tbh idk how to mod frames so if there is a way to make this frame to op meh you guys would know (also I don't really know how friendly these fourms are so if no one is like the example I'm gave, sorry I guess)

Edited by BlazGaming

so i have to say that your last paragraph isn't necessary.

Moving on...i like the idea. Even though in the first place I though OMFG THIS IS OP! now I think it's to weak. Staying six minutes in a game to get the chance of then one shooting enemies? HM even in high level missions it would be unbalanced.

th first ability is fine. What really needs to be changed is his second ability. Concerning adding percentages of creating those weak points from the beginning and this will increase over time. And the third and fourth ability seem to not synergize with the other abilities. So you could might work out something different there. But keep up the good work and as this is your first Warframe concept it's actually solid.

a void frame is a possibility IMO. think, a Warframe with a Tenno as it's "template" instead of some random Dax soldier. my own version wouldn't be like a regular frame or have the sentience if Umbra. instead switching to operator mode would have you keep control of the frame with a it's weapons and abilities but also grant it focus abilities. for example, Void Dash would replace bullet jump, Void Blast would replace quick melee, holding weapon swap would equip your amp instead of your melee weapon, all passive and active focus abilities would be passed onto the frame, etc. a combination of frame and operator functions. the operator would still control the frame from the orbiter, he just wouldn't show up in fights. 

could be intersting

14 hours ago, (PS4)gershwonder said:

a void frame is a possibility IMO. think, a Warframe with a Tenno as it's "template" instead of some random Dax soldier. my own version wouldn't be like a regular frame or have the sentience if Umbra. instead switching to operator mode would have you keep control of the frame with a it's weapons and abilities but also grant it focus abilities. for example, Void Dash would replace bullet jump, Void Blast would replace quick melee, holding weapon swap would equip your amp instead of your melee weapon, all passive and active focus abilities would be passed onto the frame, etc. a combination of frame and operator functions. the operator would still control the frame from the orbiter, he just wouldn't show up in fights. 

could be intersting

Would be cool. Like first ability is Void Beam. Second is dash. Third is blast. And forth is the original Tenno void mode where the Tenno would pop out do his or her thing. But in this case the warframe could do it and depending on the focus tree determines how the ability effects work. Basically a huge full upgrade to the Tenno. But I don’t think DE would create that kind of warframe. Or at least not this soon. It would have to be like the very last warframe in the game. By then the focus trees would be completed and the warframe would be at its peak. And unlike other warframes, this one could have its gender change like that Tenno. More advanced, more customizable, but that is if DE decides to make this a reality. If I was DE I would possibly make this the last warframe in the entire game. If at all.