Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

4 minutes ago, k4for said:

Completing, you mean all those 4 missions? And you can't repeat it? I can farm mods going 80p instead, no ty.

Yep, those from the 4 mission. From the one after you get liset skin.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Console players will receive The Pyrus Project at a later date! PS4 players will help rebuild the Larunda Relay on Mercury, and XB1 players will help rebuild the Strata Relay on Earth.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tal is in dire need of valuable resources to rebuild the Strata Relay on Earth.

PC and XB1 working on the same Relay? Crossplatform confirmed!

1 hour ago, SordidDreams said:

I'm guessing it's the same as when you have a mark, i.e. yes, super low. DE continuing its proud tradition of undertuning spawn and drop rates by an order of magnitude.

5 Captures runs = 3 times spawned, low rate??? There is other thing: person who got invaded should not be downed, even if you managed to kill them all it will not count as contribution, first 2 kills didn't count to me because of that, last one spawned for me and i'm tough to kill 😄 so it does count.

Eximus enemies sometimes get chosen as the pyrus carrier. And so they receive eximus buffs while already having eximus buffs. Meaning they have 100% DR to most damage types. I've encountered a heavy gunners which has 100% DR to everything but puncture, toxin and corrosive. I think this is a problem.

3 minutes ago, -Signs- said:

Eximus enemies sometimes get chosen as the pyrus carrier. And so they receive eximus buffs while already having eximus buffs. Meaning they have 100% DR to most damage types. I've encountered a heavy gunners which has 100% DR to everything but puncture, toxin and corrosive. I think this is a problem.

Star chart content is a joke though, what are you running thats so hard to kill things at 20?  And if it really is too challenging, you can just opt to do easier maps (earth, etc), they thought of this. 

Do the Grustrag Three spawned in Earth, Mercury, Ceres, and Saturn missions for The Pyrus Project have the same drop chances as they do in non-Pyrus Project missions? 
Since the G3 spawn at a higher rate in these missions during The Pyrus Project they do not drop any of the items from what you would expect from a regular visit from the trio. However, if a Grustrag Three Beacon is used on these missions they will spawn with their expected drops.

Oh goody, no Brakk receiver for me then... have fun PC tenno!

1 minute ago, integritydivination said:

i meant like what happens if u dont complete the event

any like things that u will miss out ?

I bet Relay itself is comsetic stuff on solar chart, unless DE want to tie it to some sort of storyline, but i highly doubt.

2 hours ago, -ShoMi- said:

no rewards ? why bother then >,>

because there will be rewards we just dont know them play the game the new stuff and find out for yourself what ya get 😛 if you dont like the game enough to just try the new stuff regardless why even bother with rewards anyway 

Archived