Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

(As the Helminth Wills it, I shall help rebuild the Strata relay, once it lands on Xbox One.)

(can “we” get a confirmation on the console release date as I and the helminth do not wish to be left out from an opportunity.)

(an opportunity to prove that the helminth itself cares about the life around it in its own way...)

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Messkoo:

Why the relay is themed around redveil  and not Steel Meridian  ?

Maybe Steel Meridian lacks the manpower to do everything. They really didn´t think it through when the outsourced interior design to their buddies from Red Veil...

23 hours ago, --RV--Little said:
23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Pyrus Project is a community-led effort so there are no Clan or competitive components to it.

this is sad

Why? It's good, everyone can participate and that's how an event should be 🙂  The less stuff require us to be a part of a clan, the better.

3 hours ago, KarmazynXyz said:

No, Resource Booster don't apply to Thembera Essence

From the patch notes:

Do Resource Boosters apply to Pyrus and Trembera Essence? 
Resource Boosters apply to Trembera Essence drops but not to Pryus, as Pyrus is not "dropped" from enemies but collected from capturing Essence Carriers.

Got over 500 Thembera Essence. 15-30 from 10 waves on Helene.

I think a lot of people is doing invasion to get the Grustrag Three to attack them.

Yesterday, the invasion on Hidron was about to be won by Grineer - many people don't like corpus on Hidron - today, I find the situation has flipped, and corpus is about to win.

Grustrag Three are yet to attack me. Are you sure this is not bugged?

If they do not, I think I will get some beacons from Baro when he comes around.

This is great, just awesome, and i genuinely mean it.  Perhaps some heretofore unknown frames were destroyed on these relays, and bychance we could archwing, or maybe even railjack the debris to find them.  Just because we rebuild a relay, doesnt erase the debris from the destroyed one. So many possibilities, love Warframe.

5 minutes ago, GrazewoundZeroLow said:

Why must "The 3" be a requirement? I've been marked by them for months, without them appearing.

There should be a special mission where you need to confront them.

:loka::perrin::redveil:

They are spawning almost every Invasion mission you do wile the Event is active.

Try doing some and im sure you will find them. I did 4 invasion missions yesterday and 3 of them the G3 showed up.

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

They are spawning almost every Invasion mission you do wile the Event is active.

Try doing some and im sure you will find them. I did 4 invasion missions yesterday and 3 of them the G3 showed up.

Expect for Phorid, it would seem.

I'll try the others. Thank you for the suggestion.

14 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

For obvious reasons, they only spawn in Corpus VS Grineer missions where you are supporting the Corpus.

That is only true if you are trying to hunt them (or have them hunt you) outside of the event, at least according to the DE post on the topic, they will spawn in any regular mission etc etc:

Defeat the Grustrag Three

• The Grustrag Three are disrupting the construction process. Lure them out and eliminate them!
    • During The Pyrus Project, the Grustrag Three have a chance of spawning in any regular mission (with enemies that are higher than level 3) on Earth, Mercury, Ceres, and Saturn whether or not you are marked by them.

I have now done multiple missions at all of these locations as well as invasions to see if I could get them to spawn.  I had enough materials for the other required stages long ago.  I haven't seen them once.  Maybe I am just unlucky, perhaps there is another factor bugging them out for me, I don't know but neither their normal spawn triggers (the invasions) nor the stated "any regular mission" trigger seems to be working for me.  

DE - obviously there is some confusion, numerous persons are saying they have spawned for them during invasions but not during normal missions.  That is not the stated requirement in the announcement.  Can you clarify / check this?  

"Do the Grustrag Three spawned in Earth, Mercury, Ceres, and Saturn missions for The Pyrus Project have the same drop chances as they do in non-Pyrus Project missions? 
Since the G3 spawn at a higher rate in these missions during The Pyrus Project they do not drop any of the items from what you would expect from a regular visit from the trio. However, if a Grustrag Three Beacon is used on these missions they will spawn with their expected drops."

I really don't understand this reasoning, during the pacifism defect mission you enhanced spawns for grineer manics and yet you let them drop ash parts, and you let a the gustrag three become farmable with raids, why can't it be the same case here?

I'm having a real good laugh at the people that actually thought there would be zero reward for this.

A small bug report though, on spawning into the boss fight the game spawned me right into a wall. Luckly just walking forward I fell back into normal space.

On the three assassins, I was getting them 100% of the time in Corprus vs. Grineer missions yesterday just by siding with Corprus, but apparently results may vary. Maybe it helps they'd already marked me for death.

Overall a fairly simple event but I enjoyed it.

4 hours ago, Lyricallee said:

That is only true if you are trying to hunt them (or have them hunt you) outside of the event, at least according to the DE post on the topic, they will spawn in any regular mission etc etc:

Defeat the Grustrag Three

• The Grustrag Three are disrupting the construction process. Lure them out and eliminate them!
    • During The Pyrus Project, the Grustrag Three have a chance of spawning in any regular mission (with enemies that are higher than level 3) on Earth, Mercury, Ceres, and Saturn whether or not you are marked by them.

I have now done multiple missions at all of these locations as well as invasions to see if I could get them to spawn.  I had enough materials for the other required stages long ago.  I haven't seen them once.  Maybe I am just unlucky, perhaps there is another factor bugging them out for me, I don't know but neither their normal spawn triggers (the invasions) nor the stated "any regular mission" trigger seems to be working for me.  

DE - obviously there is some confusion, numerous persons are saying they have spawned for them during invasions but not during normal missions.  That is not the stated requirement in the announcement.  Can you clarify / check this?  

Did you try HELENE On Saturn? i Got spawn each time at 3rd wave or 4th wave.

2 minutes ago, BemoGuinness said:

Done countless missions and node jumping to try and get "The NoSpawn Three" to show up and nothing. Its this kind of useless frustrating grinding that makes people irritated with the game. Looks like I'll be taking another long break from Grindframe again.

Helene - Satrun?

28 minutes ago, BemoGuinness said:

Great for you eh

I finally got the G3 after dozens of prior attempts with nothing, Following advice on the forums, I finally found them in 3 out of 4 trips to Elion Mercury.   I am now trying to help my friend and we completed 5 trips to Elion without any G3 sightings, and then did 8 missions in Helene, no G3, so back to random missions on the target planets and again they are no shows. 

Archived