Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

6 минут назад, AuroraSonicBoom сказал:

if you want to disincentivize minmaxing.

i ran 25 mins survival, each 5 mins 3 pyrus, with cubes situation is better. I end up running Palas in order to spawn G3. Now i have a lot of event resources with no idea what to do with them. 78 ocells though.

I'm glad I came to this thread to see the G3 will spawn whether you're marked or not, but I fear if the spawn rate could still cause some players to miss out on the "Defeat the Grustrag 3" part, which also makes me fear those who are unlucky enough to not finish that task will be locked out of whatever the possible rewards are.

I'm one of the players who haven't had the G3 spawn once yet (they did spawn during an invasion on Ceres, but only after the team was extracting), but I'll hop back on and try again after my shift. Gotta say, this is the first time in a while I've actually wanted to play Warframe, so good on ya for that, DE.

7 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

:S there is no progression, i mean there is no grind. as soon as you done collecting event is over. and this is why G3 does not drop anything. oh well.

That is disappointing, perhaps something else will come up over the time period?

1 minute ago, NDarkstar said:

Just did the Simaris daily task and it didn't count toward completion. Anyone else have this bug??

have you returned to relay and talked to him ? U got option that says i completed the task and u finish daily if u choose it

1 minute ago, Graavarg said:

Did you also go and finish it with Simaris?

Yeah, I had to talk to him twice to get him to give me the dialogue. Odd bug. As in, he said "Do you even wonder why" bla bla bla. Didn't update quest. Went back, same line, quest updated.

1 hour ago, Lancelot185 said:

And insult all the people that spent time farming Brakk? 

Having farmed Brakk, I would not mind in the slightest. Why would I? Others would gain what they lack while I would lose nothing. In fact, I thought giving people easier access to the Brakk was kinda the point of having G3 spawn a lot during this event. I get why ludicrous grind exists for a lot of things in Warframe, it's to 'encourage' you to buy them with plat, but you can't buy the Brakk, either from the market or from other players. So why not make it easier, at least once in a while temporarily? Oh well. Grind for grind's sake, I guess.

1 hour ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

This is quite a let down because console has yet to get an update and de isn't reliable anymore with consistant updates for us i expect us console players to wait till September 8th to get the update for revenant 

You do realize that updating for consoles is different. It actually cost money to update on consoles if you didn't know.

1 hour ago, Kel_Silonius said:

Dearest Digital Extremes please make them drop Brakk parts.

I actually just got the last Brakk part I needed from them spawning into the first even mission I played. 

*whistles innocently*

*backs away slowly*

il y a 35 minutes, wargthewarg a dit :

I was very positive coming into this but now that I ran only a few low level missions all that is left is waiting behind a time gated thing.

So I am wondering, is this it? The entirety of the event? 

Almost. There is another thing after that but that's mostly it. 

Re

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

THE PYRUS PROJECT is live on PC from August 30th to September 13th @ 12:30 PM ET!
Do Resource Boosters apply to Pyrus and Trembera Essence? 
Resource Boosters apply to Trembera Essence drops but not to Pryus, as Pyrus is not "dropped" from enemies but collected from capturing Essence Carriers

Resource Boosters randomly works.And it has worked more with Pyrus, which should not be the case.

4 hours ago, Chisah said:

Has anyone actually had The Grustrag Three to spawn yet?
I feel like either my rng is horrible or something isn't right with them appearing, been spamming the exterminate fissure since this popped up and they have not shown up yet.
Or is the spawn rate just super low?

they dont spawn on earth, try ceres - palas had them spawn there twice in around 20 missions.

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Since the G3 spawn at a higher rate in these missions during The Pyrus Project they do not drop any of the items from what you would expect from a regular visit from the trio.

In this case at least make the event G3 not remove our mark. Right now the event actually significantly lowers our chances to get drops because we have to hope for a spawn of the real G3 before the fake ones show up. Or we just give up on the idea of G3 being a thing for the next 2 weeks.

Archived