Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

I dont care if pc gets this i want the console update its been 3 weeks and im not going to endure another 2 weeks without an update

Welcome to the word of console certification. Sony and Microsoft want to make sure nothing bad gets in and doesn't expose an way to hack their consoles. 

PC doesn't worry about this because it's an open platform. 

With relay re-constriction I was really hoping it would be an way to unload all the near useless resources veteran/regular players have been incurring. Or on the other hand have an sort of clan event where we as an whole community of communities (clans) rebuild it along with help from lone tenno who refuse to join clans for whatever reason. Not do an simple quest for one of the syndicates. 

However since it's an syndicate I do like how the relay is now going to be pimped out to their styling. However that must be awkward for the other syndicates if their rooms remain. 

Since the G3 spawn at a higher rate in these missions during The Pyrus Project they do not drop any of the items from what you would expect from a regular visit from the trio. However, if a Grustrag Three Beacon is used on these missions they will spawn with their expected drops.

Well higher rate is false because I'm already 10 missions in and not a single sight of g3.

Oh and incase someone wondering, I have waited 5 minute mark and still nothing.

I don't even want the drops.. Just let me get the g3 to spawn please.... 😞

Mein dudes.

Good chapizens of these forums.

Players of games.

Just play solo and do a bunch of missions on Earth and Saturn. I came home from work, sat down at my desk, and while idly nattering with my buddy, did the entire thing in just over two hours. All done with bar the waiting for the struts to come out of the foundry.

Serious question, are you guys considering giving each of the destroyed relays a new look? If that's the case, will the currently functioning relays be given a makeover? And what's the deal with this Zylok weapon that popped up in the Codex, is that gonna be our reward for this?

Man, some of these comments...  

Did a 5 minute Titan survival and got 33 of the Trembera Essense.  I collected all of that I need in about 30 minutes.
Did 3 Cassini capture missions and had G3 show up on every run.
Between those missions for those two I managed to get all the Pyrus essence i needed.
Cephelon Simaris was the hardest part, and in my case it was just 3 infested capture on Eris to get my targets.

All told I saw this pop up at 2pm EST and at this point I am only waiting on the last 4 of my struts to build.  I spent more time reading the forums to see if there was any tips on how to do this than it actually took me to complete the missions to do this event.  If you are here complaining, you are wasting your time.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Chisah:

Has anyone actually had The Grustrag Three to spawn yet?
I feel like either my rng is horrible or something isn't right with them appearing, been spamming the exterminate fissure since this popped up and they have not shown up yet.
Or is the spawn rate just super low?

Maybe just luck but I got 3 out of 3 on Titan on Saturn.

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Do the Grustrag Three spawned in Earth, Mercury, Ceres, and Saturn missions for The Pyrus Project have the same drop chances as they do in non-Pyrus Project missions? 

Since the G3 spawn at a higher rate in these missions during The Pyrus Project they do not drop any of the items from what you would expect from a regular visit from the trio. However, if a Grustrag Three Beacon is used on these missions they will spawn with their expected drops.

Could of swore I heard someone on the DevStream say this would be a good way to farm the Brakk. Guess they figured that was a bad idea.

Read that the fake G3 are removing the death mark. If thats true, this is going to make even harder to farm the Brakk over the next 2 weeks.

9 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Nice 🤩 the screenshot is already hyping me up.

edit: i had a fun 1,5 hours farming the resources, but now i need to wait another 12hours for the strut component?
this might need the be a bit more balanced for the next operation

The strut parts are 3 hours each, and you need 5.

Только что, ExplosiveBolts сказал:

Lmao, DE wants me to grind this out for no reward. Finished the first mission and got one essence, and nothing else.

There is first reward batch upon tasks completion - burnt Ember noggle, pistol riven and new weapon. Other rewards will be after event will end.

Essence drops from every mission on planets required. I personally farmed them on capture, it spawned on way to exit after completion within several minutes, so it was quite fast.

Archived