Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

Just now, Bloodfae said:

I got a silly question about this event, does the essence enemies spawn on the Plains? cause it if does I can farm several things at once then >.>

It is already said where we can farm those... earth, mercury, saturn, ceres.

1 minute ago, CeruleanHex said:

Haven't heard anyone say it yet, but if you stay in a survival for around 15min you'll get a second essence capture target guy.

It happened to me on simple exterminate after the 5 min mark, I got a second carrier.

15 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

You mean in the same way as every other exclusive from every other event and limited-time offer all the way back to Excal Prime?

Yes in the same way as the other exclusives. The founder items should be exclusive but adding more and more exclusives on top of everything just makes the game more and more repulsive to anyone who joins later. 

18 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Since the G3 spawn at a higher rate in these missions during The Pyrus Project they do not drop any of the items from what you would expect from a regular visit from the trio. However, if a Grustrag Three Beacon is used on these missions they will spawn with their expected drops.

So, you turned them into a worthless, rewardless nuisance for the entire span of this "event", making playing your game during the event a worse idea than normal.

Your insistent stinginess drags everything down.

2 hours ago, AreKain said:

Had similar issues, So tried i a lower level mission on Mercury Elion the capture mission for being the quickest to run. I waited a couple of minutes after the capture and the G3 appeared during my 3 solo runs. the teams i tried just finished to quick. Hope this helps.

This here is correct they always spawned for me. Also I feel bad for any new players running mercury during the event because the G 3 spawn at level 30.

19 hours ago, Domaik said:

No apparent rewards for this?

I'm pretty sure the 'email' message in-game had something along the lines of "rewards will be issued at the end" (which I took to mean after September 13) but there was no detail I recall on what the rewards may be. Anyone else been able to discover any information?

12 hours ago, KnightOw7 said:

Could of swore I heard someone on the DevStream say this would be a good way to farm the Brakk. Guess they figured that was a bad idea.

Read that the fake G3 are removing the death mark. If thats true, this is going to make even harder to farm the Brakk over the next 2 weeks.

I got a Brakk Blueprint as a drop; I didn't realise other components (barrel, receiver) will drop, too - so thanks for the comment above.

I really don't understand all the complaints about rewards... Why should one matter? You're helping build something new to help new players... I guess some people really need to get their head out of their *** and help out someone else... And the spawn rates for this stuff have been great! Maybe some would shut up if they actually, you know, played a normal mission for more than six seconds. 

Now for my actual feedback... I feel like 3 hours to build the relay strut when we need 5 of them is a little much. Unless there's only the one set of tasks to complete, then I'd say that the requirements are a little cheap for how much time we're given. Also, the app isn't letting me claim and build the struts.

And can people stop whining about exal prime already? Its clearly not going anywhere ever, and I feel like pestering DE about it at every turn is only going to make it worse.

Archived