Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

I will never understand all the complaints and the smarty arguments around a free to play game like this, when the developers give you something unique for your efforts, completely free...
I liked the event and it was not even hard, so players from all levels could easily do it. For my efforts the rewards were more than good enough and we have an awesome new relay. Not sure why we cannot be happy about an Ember statue above Earth in a Red Veil-ish style Relay with badass flames all around...

It is also starting to frustrate me when people come with this: '...Old players this and that, they surely won't like this and that because they are old players, and old players...'
Usually taking a few steps back or even leave the game for a week and come back later can give  a whole different perspective...
Finding the balance to favor everyone in a game like this is almost impossible. I'm just happy we have the servers up and running all the time...

I'm grateful for this event, thanks a lot DE! 🙂

All i see is whines whines whines, few positive opinions.

unfulfilled dreams i see, but what you were dreaming about in first place? 

its aint real "event" but its not the "Plague star" all again right? unic pistol and ember statue as well as liset skin

i like new gun, always love to collect what you cant get elsewhere

who knows maybe next relay rebuild will give you "uber mega OP META gun" you dreaming to get it without effort whatsoever?

Thats was a very good event, In my opinion. I enjoyed.
The Grustag Three are so badass assasin gropu I have to admit. That was the first time, when I really face off with them by myself. Good fight, much better fellings after succesful fight 😄

Now we have a new relay, and the power of the Steel Meridian still growing 😉

Best regards mates

2 hours ago, RatataBanana said:

It is also starting to frustrate me when people come with this: '...Old players this and that, they surely won't like this and that because they are old players, and old players...'

I'm grateful for this event, thanks a lot DE! 🙂

Speaking as an old player, I'm more than happy with the event.  I play this game to have fun (and it is lots of fun), and am more interested in the lore/universe than getting a new shiny toy.

Yes, I'd have liked the event to have been bigger (perhaps different components from different places, spread over a longer period of time) - but this was fun, and I have no regrets about spending my time having fun.

As an old time veteran and long time supporter of Warframe, can I just say well done DE- it looks fantastic! I love how you threw in some of the AI from Fortuna. Nice touch. Thanks for your hard work- I really appreciate it. Warframe- the gift that just keeps giving ❤️❤️❤️ 

I'm curious what is referred to as a "community-led effort" I don't get a sense of community at all from this event, aside from, ya know, the usual "Hey, you here for SpecialResource82?"...The razor back and fomorian assaults are community driven, this is...not. We were also excited about a resource dump, ya know? A place to drop our 5 million alloy plate that just keeps stacking up higher and higher. Ah well...it's a new relay, looks nice(Missing some features...) and we can only hope DE takes feedback from this to make the next one a little more community focused.

I liked the event. It was fun. And the rewards are pretty effin' sweet. 

Strata is literally the only relay I visit now as well - it's beautiful!

4 hours ago, Jcrookston253 said:

I can't seem to access a relay, I'm mastery rank 5 and still have a couple planets to go before I reach the next one. Is there any way to get around this so I can complete this event before the 13th?

There is one on Mercury, The Larunda Relay. You should be able to reach that one pretty easily if you haven't already.

"Since the G3 spawn at a higher rate in these missions during The Pyrus Project they do not drop any of the items from what you would expect from a regular visit from the trio."

Wow...

How nice of them. Instead of giving us a golden opportunity to more easily acquire some parts (and not slug around with the ridiculously low spawning rates of the G3, to begin with) we're practically screwed over. Thanks.

ok so ive been doing this event and i have it all completed except the daily synthesis scans.  i have done synthesis scans for simaris before but this is driving me nuts. all i have to get are two crawlers.. not to hard youd think but for the last couple days i cant seem to get them to rez no matter which mission or where i go, and when simaris does say theres a target it either fails to rezz, it gets killed before i get there (even i might add asking people not to kill it) or its not what im after... im so lost on this cause no one else seems to have any problems getting them.

Archived