Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

i cant really play any more becuase 3 random boss popup ib ny nission, witch i cant kill on my own and my freind who are new cant hadle it ether(we all mangage to get one down to half hp before we all ran out of revives.) and they keep randomly showing up, so now i have to stop playing with my freinds, i guess i have to wait 7 day before i can play again....

18 hours ago, TerrahFyrefly said:

ok so ive been doing this event and i have it all completed except the daily synthesis scans.  i have done synthesis scans for simaris before but this is driving me nuts. all i have to get are two crawlers.. not to hard youd think but for the last couple days i cant seem to get them to rez no matter which mission or where i go, and when simaris does say theres a target it either fails to rezz, it gets killed before i get there (even i might add asking people not to kill it) or its not what im after... im so lost on this cause no one else seems to have any problems getting them.

you could say to him dat u cant do it and ask 4 new target

On 2018-08-30 at 5:37 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Do the Grustrag Three spawned in Earth, Mercury, Ceres, and Saturn missions for The Pyrus Project have the same drop chances as they do in non-Pyrus Project missions? 
Since the G3 spawn at a higher rate in these missions during The Pyrus Project they do not drop any of the items from what you would expect from a regular visit from the trio. However, if a Grustrag Three Beacon is used on these missions they will spawn with their expected drops.

1644 hours played and still counting until i get the Brakk i guess.
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and when i gave up i got both the synthesis i needed.. the second more tricky because people still want to kill them so i went solo and managed to get it.... i then went on to kill the boss guy and get the skin... a good quest spoiled by others, maybe next one dont have a mission in it that can get ruined by others so its fun for all

On 2018-09-05 at 10:37 PM, TerrahFyrefly said:

ok so ive been doing this event and i have it all completed except the daily synthesis scans.  i have done synthesis scans for simaris before but this is driving me nuts. all i have to get are two crawlers.. not to hard youd think but for the last couple days i cant seem to get them to rez no matter which mission or where i go, and when simaris does say theres a target it either fails to rezz, it gets killed before i get there (even i might add asking people not to kill it) or its not what im after... im so lost on this cause no one else seems to have any problems getting them.

I also had trouble with the daily Simaris synthesis task, hereunder; scanning of Corrupted Lancers and Corrupted Nullifiers.
So I made a small ticket to DE customer support and they responded by talking about Synthesis in General and said keep trying the New Daily Targets - as they rotate every 24hours - and make sure you are in the correct planet/areas.

Afterwards I scanned 2x Swamp-Muralist MOA on Armaros, Europa - exterminate missions - with 100% spawn rate.
I did the missions Solo, so my teammates could not kill the targets by accident before I had scanned each of their 3 light blue body parts.
It worked like a charm.

It made it possible for me to finish this event.
If you still have trouble, I would suggest looking at this guide also for synthesis target locations:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=666483447

(By the way - DE just removed Commanders from these targets as they were particularly troublesome.)

On 2018-09-07 at 9:51 PM, TerrahFyrefly said:

and when i gave up i got both the synthesis i needed.. the second more tricky because people still want to kill them so i went solo and managed to get it.... i then went on to kill the boss guy and get the skin... a good quest spoiled by others, maybe next one dont have a mission in it that can get ruined by others so its fun for all

I am glad that you succeeded 🙂

On 2018-09-05 at 3:28 PM, (XB1)THEGOLDENONE31 said:

are you expecting 40k endo or a throne for u to sit in? just be grateful dammit

Starving me all these years just to throw me a piece of dry bread wont make me grateful.

On 2018-09-05 at 9:28 AM, (XB1)THEGOLDENONE31 said:

are you expecting 40k endo or a throne for u to sit in? just be grateful dammit

A Throne that I can trade in to Maroo for 40k endo would be appropriate sure. Maybe with the Steel Meridian Symbol put in it, since the Relay is using a very Red Veil theme that has loose connection to Ember with the Statue and all.

21 minutes ago, Urlan said:

It has an Ember statue yes, but the constantly burning scenery; dark lights; and colors match Red Veil more than Ember.

You do realize that Ember is fire themed warframe, right? The lights are orange-ish and not red, the walls are red and not white with red curtains, there are no Red Veil symbols, the trees are "normal" and not mutated.

I understand that it might seem similar since Red Veil is also fire themed.

What I disliked about this even was that it was an absolute joke in terms of what you had to do. You literally had to do nothing. You could complete all of it in day one, without even explicitly doing anything for it, just by running normal missions. At this point I have 250 Pyrus essences (and didn't even collect most of them) and 3000 trembola essences.

Felt more like some free stuff than an actual event.

Archived