Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

13 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those asking about rewards, there is much to be uncovered by playing The Pyrus Project.

giphy.gif

at least give it a mention in the thread, instead of a comment which will be lost in the pages....as you can see, people are still asking about rewards :facepalm:

and it's suspicious that you don't wanna mention it, then we'll get hyped up for potential not-so-great rewards 

it's not a rant, I just don't get why you do this sometimes >___>

Цитата

For those asking about rewards, there is much to be uncovered by playing The Pyrus Project.

tumblr_inline_muqu7g0bBQ1s51gj9.gif

Cause there's a strong reason it can't be "undercovered" right now.

Цитата

30 missions. More, actually, since you have two essences you need to farm.

So tells us kindly what's the rewards. Is that so hard?

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those asking about rewards, there is much to be uncovered by playing The Pyrus Project.

giphy.gif

Is there? Hopefully not related to relays, but still, I would like to know what is this "reward" at the end before doing all those chores, because I'm certainly not doing it for the relays, which are something I don't use besides Baro and Simulacrum.

And hopefully now Zylok, would be a shame to lock an "unique" gun behind an event instead of giving what events usually do, Wraith or Vandal variants, hopefully of guns that need a push, even more when the "Strength depends on MR" pretty much ruined the chance of some guns to be more than fodder and now we depend more on variants to get something good out of them.

Edit: Welp, no Wraith or Vandal from event, a pistol Riven because those aren't common (c'mon, at least a shotgun riven would be a good reward, not a common riven), a Noggle and a liset skin? Can't say I feel compelled to do all those chores for that, moretheless for a common Riven that most likely will end up being traded for 50 endo.

In regards to the Grustrag Three:

1. Will they spawn in a mission that will eventually have enemies over level 3? I'm thinking Everest on Earth - would love to double dip this event by doing it while I also get Cryotic, but from early experience getting the Grustrag to actually spawn seems like the hardest requirement (assuming the Simaris one is easy - I already did my daily today so he's not offering anything new :-P).
2. Do they have any tileset requirements? I can't imagine so, but better safe than sorry.
3. Do the odds of encountering them increase with more party members? The Wiki makes it sound like, usually, the more players that are marked by them the higher the chance that they'll be encountered. I'd imagine if the event just makes it so that we're auto-marked that more players would still mean more chance, but would love confirmation.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Thundervision said:

So if I have an active task to turn in, I have to wait until tomorrow? OOF.

What I mean is, if you got a daily synthesis yesterday and turned in today you have to wait until tomorrow, because today it will be counted as you've alreade completed it.

Just to clarify: I'm not complaining, just saying there may be a problem.

Where will be the problem then? The event isn’t for like 2 weeks

Has anyone actually had The Grustrag Three to spawn yet?
I feel like either my rng is horrible or something isn't right with them appearing, been spamming the exterminate fissure since this popped up and they have not shown up yet.
Or is the spawn rate just super low?

4 minutes ago, Chisah said:

Has anyone actually had The Grustrag Three to spawn yet?
I feel like either my rng is horrible or something isn't right with them appearing, been spamming the exterminate fissure since this popped up and they have not shown up yet.
Or is the spawn rate just super low?

I'm guessing it's the same as when you have a mark, i.e. yes, super low. DE continuing its proud tradition of undertuning spawn and drop rates by an order of magnitude.

Archived