[DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

4 minutes ago, Chisah said:

Has anyone actually had The Grustrag Three to spawn yet?
I feel like either my rng is horrible or something isn't right with them appearing, been spamming the exterminate fissure since this popped up and they have not shown up yet.
Or is the spawn rate just super low?

I'm guessing it's the same as when you have a mark, i.e. yes, super low. DE continuing its proud tradition of undertuning spawn and drop rates by an order of magnitude.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chisah said:

Has anyone actually had The Grustrag Three to spawn yet?
I feel like either my rng is horrible or something isn't right with them appearing, been spamming the exterminate fissure since this popped up and they have not shown up yet.
Or is the spawn rate just super low?

While I know there's at least one error in the first post (it indicates at one point that you get both essences from the special enemy, even though the strut-ingredient is just dropped from random enemies), that post does indicate that you have to be doing a 'regular' mission, which I'm guessing a relic mission doesn't count towards (also guessing that stuff like sorties, syndicate missions and alerts wouldn't count for it either).

5 minutes ago, Trick. said:

Reading helps you guys

Nice sarcasm there. There are no rewards it's just do the event to find out cover up. I do not want any cosmetics so I am out of this event ty.

à l’instant, fantaisie a dit :

i hope only the people who help rebuild it get to use it

That wouldn't be fair to later new players.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Sliv said:

That wouldn't be fair to later new players.

You mean in the same way as every other exclusive from every other event and limited-time offer all the way back to Excal Prime?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

9050433d0f575d02395749d3b1645d93.jpg

The screenshot of the reconstruction is looks great. I hope The Strata Relay will look same like this. Beautiful👍

• Applause 1

il y a 1 minute, SordidDreams a dit :

You mean in the same way as every other exclusive from every other event and limited-time offer all the way back to Excal Prime?

You can get most of event weapons in invasions, and excal is an exception.

Edited by Sliv

3 minutes ago, JaxMugen8 said:

While I know there's at least one error in the first post (it indicates at one point that you get both essences from the special enemy, even though the strut-ingredient is just dropped from random enemies), that post does indicate that you have to be doing a 'regular' mission, which I'm guessing a relic mission doesn't count towards (also guessing that stuff like sorties, syndicate missions and alerts wouldn't count for it either).

That could be why, I will change to non-fissure to test it out, hopefully it will do the trick because while I am aware the spawn rate is low for death mark it should surely be higher for a time-limited event that requires us to kill them 3 times. Fingers crossed it will be it.

26 minutes ago, -ShoMi- said:

there is a sybaris looking secondary poping up when you check your profile

so i guess dats it , its called Zylok you can link it in chat

Got it. The reward is 3k mastery.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those asking about rewards, there is much to be uncovered by playing The Pyrus Project.

giphy.gif

That and wait a sec maybe A NEW RELAY ? does that count ?

Edited by trunks013

had g3 in mission, completed aaaand game stuck on mission succes screen ob i had to alt+f4 ad guess what it didnt count...

edit nvm it did coutn but suprisee you need to kill em 3 times -.-

Edited by -ShoMi-

Well, I just killed G3 and I got nothing from it.. it didn't even count... bug?

I was 2/4 when I got G3 to spawn and after the mission was over I was still at 2/4... this is annoying.

44 minutes ago, Narikzu said:

Nice a new event, but The mask of the lost one quest is still broken

Follow/read the dialogue... also read the new hotfix update that came with this event.

47 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

at least give it a mention in the thread, instead of a comment which will be lost in the pages....as you can see, people are still asking about rewards :facepalm:

and it's suspicious that you don't wanna mention it, then we'll get hyped up for potential not-so-great rewards 

it's not a rant, I just don't get why you do this sometimes >___>

You obviously haven't had a lot of dealings with women, they like to leave us guessing. Thanks Danielle for keeping the spice of life alive and well. Here's to more mystery and intrigue 😉

Edited by Harbinger81
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

my asumption is the rewards you can buy i nthe relay itself after you finish the 4 tasks and gain acces to enter it

So to clarify.

You want us spam and abort mission after mission until we find a target in that specific single one like Acolytes when we ran around the whole map and accidently stepped on some pixel that triggers it?

Can you be even more cryptic when you descibe how your events work?

il y a 1 minute, -Temp0- a dit :

So to clarify.

You want us spam and abort mission after mission until we find a target in that specific single one like Acolytes when we ran around the whole map and accidently stepped on some pixel that triggers it?

Can you be even more cryptic when you descibe how your events work?

Try defences, they spawn every time, from what i have seen.

Just play on nodes listed on the event tab people, then the resource, grustag, etc spawn there. Just run simple ones like capture or exterminate its simple.

5 minutes ago, Cryssoberyl said:

Not lifting a finger until I am told CLEARLY what the rewards for this content are meant to be.

Hear, hear!

5 минут назад, --DSP--Jetstream сказал:

Just play on nodes listed on the event tab people, then the resource, grustag, etc spawn there. Just run simple ones like capture or exterminate its simple.

"Just".

The planets are listed there, not nodes.

I ran capture before trying defence and literally nothing spawned.

Edited by -Temp0-

Cressa Tal, We let you share the relay and you send angry little balls after me, and now you're asking for help!?!  lo l😁

Looks cool, hope this event visits console soon and we get a cool new relay.