Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

18 minutes ago, Cryssoberyl said:

Not lifting a finger until I am told CLEARLY what the rewards for this content are meant to be.

The reward is the fun you get from playing the game, running around like a madman and ripping enemies into pieces by merely looking at them.

Seriously, if the only reason you play the game is to get loot, you need to reevaluate how you spend your time.

Just now, AtariV said:

People complaining about not being notified about the rewards, god damn when did players become so picky with content?

When devs decided that everything should take forever to grind. Now they've stepped that up, even though I didn't think it was possible, and are asking you to grind without telling you what you're grinding for.

1 minute ago, sIkIlmahFuD said:

where did you farm for G3?
I farmed for the cubes in titan, if that helps.

Sedna and Ceres. The Kuva Fortress is nearby, so I'm killing two birds with one stone and getting some of that sweet red mist in the process.

5 минут назад, SordidDreams сказал:

The reward is the fun you get from playing the game, running around like a madman and ripping enemies into pieces by merely looking at them.

Seriously, if the only reason you play the game is to get loot, you need to reevaluate how you spend your time.

Warframe is alooter. And nothing but.

And events like this or razorback when you farm alu is also nothing but a mindless farm. Playing ESO is fun. Farming dirt on the ground isn't.

And also why play "the event" when you can play literlaly any other mission for fun? No reason.

1 minute ago, SordidDreams said:

When devs decided that everything should take forever to grind. Now they've stepped that up, even though I didn't think it was possible, and are asking you to grind without telling you what you're grinding for.

Sedna and Ceres. The Kuva Fortress is nearby, so I'm killing two birds with one stone and getting some of that sweet red mist in the process.

Ah, sorry for just enjoying the game all these years. Sucks that people feel like they have to be rewarded to play the game.

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

Warframe is alooter. And nothing but.

And events like this or razorback when you farm alu is also nothing but a mindless farm. Playing ESO is fun. Farming dirt on the ground isn't.

And also why play "the event" when you can play literlaly any other mission for fun? No reason.

Mmmm, disagree. Games like Path of Exile or Borderlands are looters, where the loot is randomized and you never know what you get. WF is much more of a giant collectible hunt. And that's why you play the event, because it gives something you can't get elsewhere and you want to tick all the boxes.

4 минуты назад, AtariV сказал:

People complaining about not being notified about the rewards, god damn when did players become so picky with content?

people not happy to waste their TIME for no reward. games are always about rewards - loot or gameplay. Grinding this hsit is gameplay-fun? no. so there must be rewards-loot. 

Just now, Melanholic7 said:

people not happy to waste their TIME for no reward. games are always about rewards - loot or gameplay. Grinding this hsit is gameplay-fun? no. so there must be rewards-loot. 

Ah, I shouldn't be grouped with the people who play to have something handed to them to feel special then. I play because I absolutely adore the game.

2 hours ago, Thundervision said:

So if I have an active task to turn in, I have to wait until tomorrow? OOF.

What I mean is, if you got a daily synthesis yesterday and turned in today you have to wait until tomorrow, because today it will be counted as you've alreade completed it.

Just to clarify: I'm not complaining, just saying there may be a problem.

I had a simaris target I kept for months just for the riven challenges and completed it today it counted toward the event just fine. I wasn't really happy I had to finish it tho, I really liked that butcher.

Archived