Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.6.0

[DE]Drew

Still don't get why some "sit and forget"s are ok like Gara's personal industrial blender, or Equinox's field of slash, but others get kneecapped whenever possible like everything Saryn has ever been. Some of these have been pgud, I think the changes to Mesa and Ash have been healthy and maybe even favorable but it still feels weird and arbitrary who's "sit and forget".

You did not need to increase energy per second on Danse Macabre. It was necessary to allow him to use his abilities during the Danse Macabre. It is necessary to make so Reave can move to the point that the cursor shows. Revenant became useless. 

Wouldn't say overshields are all that valuable on a most warframes as they don't have any benefit from armor. Shame that his lasers were made more expensive without boosts to them. Honestly, I haven't been too impressed with mind controlling folks as a viable strategy for the warframe.

I'm just going to come out and say it: Revenant's 4 was what was propping him up, and his other three abilities are fundamentally flawed to a degree that it's unlikely any amount of tweaking will ever fix them. He's going to go from "aggressively mediocre" to just outright bad due to these new energy problems. The only upside to these changes is that now Khora is no longer FotM for streamers to make fun of.

To put this in perspective: He was previously a worse Volt style frame. Which is to say his build revolved around having a strong 4 that accounted for most of his damage capability to make up for the fact that 2-3 of his other abilities provide no tangible direct damage and are utility based. Except unlike Volt, the utility of those abilities is sub par, and don't further amplify his weapon damage.

Even Hydroid's kit is better at doing something useful at this point, which is kinda pitiful because Hydroid's mediocrity is offset by the fact he's a loot frame. Revenant has no such hail Mary.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Danse Macabre energy cost increased from 12.5 to 20 energy per second.

• Developer Note: In keeping with changes we've made to Warframes in the past to deter from the "set it and forget" approach, we have increased the energy per second on Danse Macabre. We are hoping that with Enthrall's cap increase you can benefit from more overshield pickups with Danse Macabre.  We’re always looking to iterate on your feedback, please leave yours in the dedicated Revenant feedback megathread!

I don't even...

Why don't you just limit the range and make the drain equal to Mesa's peacemaker?

Archived