Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.6.0

[DE]Drew

I can't see how this frames ability is press and forget when using this ability gets me murdered on high level content. The fourth ability was already trash since it was just a way to beg a level 100+ bombarded to murder you in one shot before you could even redirect the damage for the low price of 20energy per second. Shame especially since you had the nerve to compare it to mesa's peacemaker but i guess only female frames are allowed to do damage and go into high level content. Test these frames on high level content before you release and adjust them. This game is a balancing nightmare and it being co-op makes nerfs an unnecessary fix.

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

• Danse Macabre energy cost increased from 12.5 to 20 energy per second.
    • Developer Note: In keeping with changes we've made to Warframes in the past to deter from the "set it and forget" approach, we have increased the energy per second on Danse Macabre. We are hoping that with Enthrall's cap increase you can benefit from more overshield pickups with Danse Macabre.  We’re always looking to iterate on your feedback, please leave yours in the dedicated Revenant feedback megathread
  •  

With primed flow and an single maxed arcane energize I still "set it and forget". 

the event was kinda meh, and the rewards also meh, finished it in less than 2 hours, nothing to do again untill next update.

Bugs that need fixing, i hope soon.
Fix for the one hit kill from nulifiers and bombards (sometimes) with mesmer skin full stacks on, they just ignore it and you are dead.
Revenant armor set is wierd on Trinity Deluxe skin (the shoulders to be more exact).

2 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

well why don't they then move from warframes to weapons and melee weapons and nuke nerf those nuke every dang thing weapons then. and just make everything as unfun as possible

They do still have melee 3.0 on the horizon. That said, I often find there is little reason to directly nerf something but rather change them towards covering new expectations. Man that sounds like lawyer or marketing speak. I find one can change things to make them embrace roles without nerfing things to stay in line with weaker existing options.

7 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Enthrall cap for thralled enemies increased from 4 to 7.

• Developer Note: We listened to the feedback that 4 was too few, so we’ve buffed the number to match Nekros’ max Shadows.

Renenant's 1st is now better then Nyx's 1st and Nekros's 4th combined, good job at balancing the game DE.

7 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Pause in Solo not working.

Wooo~ Now we can finally properly afk in solo missions... and stuff.

Oh. Right. The, uh... relay rebuilding thing. Um... uh...

PERRIN SEQUENCE 4 LYFE!!!

*brings Zaw:Sledgehammer Romance and Fragor Prime*

I guess in a way I am kind of glad I wasn't finished farming for Revenant yet since with these changes I can safely ignore him, indefinitely, which means I am done having to deal with Plains' busted loading times for the forseeable future unless I need more Madurai lenses.

28 minutes ago, Pyrovengeur1234 said:

I think I saw a nice idea of warframe infested on youtube that could interest some.
Furion, The beast warframe. Search that on youtube you will see.

Was an interesting idea, but I doubt they will add quadruped warframes (despite the fact they clearly have some of the work already done in the case of something like the hyenas, they would have to refine it a great deal more to make it work for players). Or at least they wont for a while. Would love to see how a quad-frame would play though

I was not excited one bit when they released Revenant.  Why?  My prediction was this; If he is great and everyone is having fun, they will nerf him.  If he is just mediocre (like Khora) he will be ignored and they will move on.

This has now become a predictable track record. ☹️

Too bad.  I know friends who, in their excitement, sunk 7 forma into Revenant and were having an amazing time with him.  Now?  All a waste.  They would never have done it had they known what DE would do to him. Sad. 

This happens a lot.  Players TRUST that what they have been given is actually permanent and take their time, energy, and often money to make good, great, only to have DE come back in a week and smack them down.

Word of advise: Never trust anything good will remain good.  Always be ready for them to take back what they give.  Just stand back and wait for it......NERF.  Happens nearly every time now.

5 hours ago, Urlan said:

What 'Nuke' does Wukong have? I would agree, the ability is too costly for the damage now but most of those warframes don't have 'nukes'.

well his augment plus glaive equals nuke I know I am being a bit pretentious but still my point stands

10 hours ago, XanZath said:

An event is nice even though no leaderboards again, but isn't incrasing Revenant's drain on 4th ability by whopping 60% a bit drastic?

its absurd and imo shows how out of touch the balance team is. Revenants 4 is his only good ability and it's basically just a worse Peacemaker. With these changes, he's easily the worst warframe now.

49 minutes ago, Milinko said:

well his augment plus glaive equals nuke I know I am being a bit pretentious but still my point stands

Well, I can agree it used to, but that would be more weapon damage boost to its already existing killing power.

Archived