Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[6+MONTHS-OLD] Danaus Sword & Shield deluxe skin bug

Metalikka

When equipping the Danaus Sword & Shield skin for my Sigma & Octantis, or Ack & Brunt or Silva & Aegis Prime, the sword doesn't hoster correctly, it doesn't shrink and put behind the shield, it's at full size and poking out out my Warframe's arm ridiculously. What even more ridiculous, according some bug reports I have read, the bug is maybe over half-a-year old. I don't know if the bug has been fixed then came back or it has never been fixed. Either way, paying 245p for the bundle just to get a huge visual bug like this doesn't quite worth the money.

Thanks for your attention, I hope you guys will fix this ASAP. You guys are doing a fantastic job.

oIQ1JVr.jpg

with Sigma & Octantis

IcBpBoz.jpg

with Ack & Brunt

rOjJxNm.jpg

with Silva & Aegis Prime

Edited by Metalikka

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-09-28 at 6:18 PM, (PS4)VenuxCore5 said:

It looks cool in my opinion, are you sure its a bug and not a feature?

yes, I am very positive that this is a visual bug. When you put your sword away, it should's puncture your body, it shouldn't stab anything behind you unintentionally, it shouldn't collide with objects like the floor when you slide and it shouldn't exist. And yes, it is obviously a bug. Why should this Deluxe skin be like that when the normal skins aren't? 

Isn't this bug blatantly a bug??? :facepalm::suspicion:

Edited by Metalikka

6 hours ago, Gashryo said:

THANK YOU, someone other than me actually noticed. 😛

If you can and if you don't mind, you can help me help DE fix this bug by spreading it to forum pages by copying the URL of this article right here, like when an update is out in PC Update & Build Notes. Thanks.

Edited by Metalikka

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-08 at 2:11 AM, Katinka said:

It's been like that ever since the skin was opened up to the whole weapon category instead of only Ack & Brunt.  I actually like it.  I use it on Ember Prime and the long curved blade fits with the curved spikes she has already.

If it has been like that since the beginning, it only makes the matter worse than I thought it was. So they released a bug from the get go, and not a properly working skin. Besides, saying "it has always been that way" doesn't justify how it should be that way anymore. It might work for you, ain't hell work for me.

Edited by Metalikka

i love this "bug: honestly i want the ack and brunt to normally be like this, i hate HATE the shrinking mechanic, its horrible and lazy, if you could just holster your blade/axe/mace like a goddamn normal person id be happier but i think its too far outside of the suspension of disbelief that a blade should shrink magically, even for a space ninja with magical powers of lift.

honestly at the time the category was being designed they likely didnt have the technical know-how to put the axe on the waist/back and the shield on the arm. after so many years of perfecting their ability to craft these weapons de should return to this class of weapons and give it some love. just allow the axe to sheath where you want it, or hell allow us to use what ever one hander we'd like, including single hand firearms and polearms. 

• 5 weeks later...