The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How was your first death from the stalker?

Bloody and visceral. I was cruising along the Corpus gas stations of Jupiter when the thing jumped me from the shadows. It was like a black and red monstrous ninja with this cruelly curved scyth, death incarnate. The Stalker proceeded to ram it's blade into my abdomen, then let go of it's weapon so that it could rip my arms off and shove it's Despair down where my throat should be. In an instant I was down and gagging, and then The Stalker misted away as fast as he had come. For the rest of my noob days I cowered in the light, glancing nervously at every shadow. 

18 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

Bloody and visceral. I was cruising along the Corpus gas stations of Jupiter when the thing jumped me from the shadows. It was like a black and red monstrous ninja with this cruelly curved scyth, death incarnate. The Stalker proceeded to ram it's blade into my abdomen, then let go of it's weapon so that it could rip my arms off and shove it's Despair down where my throat should be. In an instant I was down and gagging, and then The Stalker misted away as fast as he had come. For the rest of my noob days I cowered in the light, glancing nervously at every shadow.  

Wow that was brutal 😮

Mine was back when they first introduced him, so nobody had ever encountered him (and of course, DE kept mum for the first couple of months). He was just a complete unknown. The lights flickered, a voice spoke out of nowhere, he APPEARED, one-shotted me, and was gone. Shocked the crap out of me ~ "WHAT the HELL was THAT!!!????"

It was quite early in Warframe and information about him wasn't widespread or well known, so I had not heard of him at all before he appeared to take me out, and I was also soloing at the time.

I was terrified in the five seconds before he took me out, needless to say.

3 years ago, casualy playing an Extermination mission on Mercury with my basic Exca. Saw the my screen bug and some weirdo I had never heard of started talking with his creepy "my lungs are made of smoke and cancer" voice. 

The weak MR 2 that I was at the time saw his little face peak over a ledge, and the only other thing I remember is instant death. 

Looks like he was there for the same reason I was. Extermination.

I actually do remember my first encounter with him on Earth. I just kept saying he's gonna rip my a** off and shove it through my chest. When he popped up, I instantly ran when I saw how unlucky  my squad was. The Banshee ended with an arrow through her heart, The Volt got his throat slit after he got slash dashed. The Rhino was popped full of throwing knives and clotheslined with a blow to the face while I got an arrow straight through the head. 

I was an MR22 Oberon playing with some pubs over at Hydron to rank stuff up. Stalker (not Shadow Stalker) arrived to beat the hell out of one guy and I had everyone on Iron Renewal with the Phoenix augment. We all thought it was going to be easy since we were pretty much above MR18 except that one guy. We rained down damage on him only for all of it to be reflected back on us. Little did we know he was using Nyx's Absorb ability since that wasn't present in his Shadow version. We were left scratching our heads about what happened since we all seemed to still be alive while Stalker just disappeared. I looked at our health bars and it seemed that my Phoenix Renewal proc'ed on everyone which meant that we got pwned.

tl;dr - Stalker pwned an MR22 and three other people with their own damage.

Edited by ChadAgWing

> be me having finished to build a Nyx literally 1-2 days before and levelling it up.

*lights flicker*

"What is this? Is my computer about to lock up again or - wow why is my teammate shooting me - wait that's not my teammate - WTF WHY AM I DEAD"

*lights flicker*

Based on a true story, as well as months of pure dread at the thought of him coming again. That is, until payback came.

Edited by CyberMane

Oh the dreaded Stalker.

The first time i met him was horrifying.  Destroyed me in a blink of an eye.  The next 3 times after that he would appear when i was trying to level new frames, and continued to just pawn me, so frustrating!!

Now when i meet him it brings a smile to my face because I, and my frames, are ready!

Was playing random pub the other day when this 12 or something year old just started screaming in fear into the headset, i couldnt even understand what he was saying, it was pure S#&$ your pants fear. I was like dude, stop screaming into the headset, WTF are you doing?  Thats when i seen his Stalker.  We all took him out for the youngun and he was thrilled lol

I love the way he just walks towards you.  SO cool

Brought back memories.  Good times