Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.1

[DE]Danielle

49 minutes ago, Omega said:

Also, please revert the changes to Revenant's energy costs for his forth ability.  There's no reason it should cost that much and when players choose to boost the ability the drain is very fast even with a high duration and efficiency build

I don't think they need to revert it. Sure, it would be nice, but it isn't really necessary. Max rank Streamline and a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise caps out your efficiency (which is 175%), and with Primed Flow you can keep the boosted beam up for about 20-22 seconds without a single energy pickup.

My current Danse Macabre focused build stats, in case anyone is wondering;
531 energy, 102% duration, 175% efficiency, 100% range (cuz who cares), 225% strength

Remove the timer on his one, up the number of thralls to 10, make it spread on death like saryn spores, and make the thralls slowly decays when there're no ennemies around.
Make them immune to friendly fire, but (like the spore of saryn when the rerework firs appear) when you hold 1, all the thralls would die without spreading. Thralls are no longer leaving pillars on their death.

When you kill one thrall, one stack of mesmer skin is added until maximum stacks available is reached again.

Make his two auto enthrall.

Make his 3 insta kill thralls (and also spread it) and regen stack of mesmer skin for the number of thralls you killed.

Make his 4 heal you and your team hp/shield for an amount when a thrall is killed by the ability, also, when a thrall is killed, it should confer a buff to the revenant's 4 dmg.
When you kill thralls with your 4, a little HUD display could appear, with and indicator, when 10 thralls are killed, you can activate an enhanced 4 ability that gives you more rotating speed, and more dmg (up to + 100 percent of his current damage) without increasing his energy consumption.
Thralls killed by his 4 are not spread on death, but are rather absorbed by the revenant, in order to consume them.

Passive: Eidolon's will
For each thralls active, you gain a passive amount of hp and shield, also, the regen of your hp and shield is boosted the more thralls are active.

I think those changes could solve a lot of problems while making his 4 still useful.
With this idea, the thrall are not op, but you could sacrifice them to bring you more strenght, and help your team.
His passive would revolve aroud thralls too.

Sorry for my bad english, I've tried so hard to correct all the mistakes aha.
If you like it, share the word !

I think 15hours to craft the construct isnt good at all because the event its very small ... almost nothing to do unless getting to get the 30 Pyrus Essence .... 
The increase in energy cost at the 4 skill of Revenant its a very STRONG NERF unecessary... also the Zylok feels very weak... just 8% critical chance 
 it cant became strong unless u have a riven for it .... if the riven u receive in the end of the Event its a 100% chance to get Zylok riven ok ... but i dont think it is like this
I think its great to have a event in game but feels this event was very weak i was expecting something greater
I love this game dont get me wrong i play everyday have 3000 hours of playing Warframe but was expecting more of this event 

15 straight wait hours is not a problem, but something that has been in discussion on and off for over a couple years to feel this rushed feels a tad bad. Mind you, the relay looks nice and all, the interior at least. But the quest and the amount of "effort" required to complete the individual task, the lack of a community goal, and the thing that has been pointed out more than once with his it feels like we are paying (or helping the npcs to refund their spent resources more likely) to access it rather than actually helping to build the thing feels bad. Its not like they never did an event that would actually span for a few days where then community had things to do during all those days. Its more like as if they were trying to fill in the "content drought" boat's hole with glue and sand in the hopes it would stop the water coming in.

7 minutes ago, ZEbanizteam said:

You guys realize this game is completely free to play right? 

So waiting for 15 hours should be nothing compared to the fact that devs deliver awesome content al the time.

Selfish, lousy people as usual criticizing smth without having an opinion about some facts; 

Devs have families and people they have to support, and i know tons of people play this game without spending a dime. 

Yet you want them to develop content and that content to be the way you want, shut uuuuup!

15 plat is a small price to pay for this game 

15 hours of watching the foundry or 50 plat to rush it all is the price of completing this event.

I don't think the problem is that it's 15 hours, but rather that it's 15 hours in 3 hour intervals. Meaning people have to either constantly be playing in order to get it done as quick as possible, or risk not finishing the event in time because of maybe only being able to play for 2 hours a day. Or pay the plat to rush the struts.

Devs have families and people they need to support, but so does a large portion of the playerbase. Read the statement just above this line for a reason why this can be a problem for those people.

People are allowed to have opinions and suggestions for how they think the game, or in this case an event, should be done. 15 hours of waiting is complete non-sense when it only takes about an hour to farm the resources for the crafting portion. About 10 minutes to farm the non-crafting essence. 5-10 runs of an a mission that goes against the Grineer (seems the chance is higher when doing invasions while opposing the Grineer). And however many runs of the same mission to complete the Simaris daily objective.

All in all, the entire event can be finished in the time it takes to craft one of the five relay struts. So yes, 15 hours is absurd when done in 3 hour intervals.

1 hour ago, wargthewarg said:

Great, a random person on the internet says I have zero patience. I'll go cry myself to bed tonight.

However, if an event is released after being discussed for a loooong time, I expect to be able to play Warframe. Not finish a few way too easy low level missions and then wait a few days for my foundry to finish. I expected gameplay, not something where I feel like I am being encouraged to log off and go do something else.

Getting the parts is "playing warframe".  Access to another relay that offers the same services as the old relays is not "playing warframe"  Getting a new weapon after a period of time is something you deal with ALL THE TIME in this game.  The struts are not locking a quest behind a wall, they aren't even locking a keyed mission behind a wall.  They are locking a duplicate relay and a sidearm behind a wall.  Clan keys offer more access and they are a 12 hour wait, most weapons are also 12 hour.  You add 3 more hours to either of those to get both.

Seriously...

1 hour ago, dziellsGamer said:

The 3 hour craft time on the struts is stupid. Also having 7 thralls don't do crap when your teammates kill them all. Please make it so teammates cant kill thralls. Also if possible increase the shields you get from killing thralls with dance macabre (Idk if I spelt that right)

Um, lets not make Nyx's problem and make thralls invulnerable to allies (unless they are specifically excluded from holding up defense waves)  Maybe when your allies kill them you get some alternative benefit?

"Still no fix" for Screen shake activating on more or less random things

it's turned off, but sometime turns back on while the option screen display it as off, requiring to turn it back on, exit the menu, go back in the options, and turn it back off again...

A few things seems to trigger this : Simaris in the relays, when he talks to you sometime the screenshake happens even though you already left his room; Zephyr's tailwind on the plains, etc... 

Please have a look at those so we can actually get rid of screenshakes as it is an unwanted feature for quite a bunch of players.

Also : relay reconstruction : great; the fact that the community might now think "it's ok to lose a relay we can rebuild it later" : maybe not so great.

I look at Zylok's stats : https://www.youtube.com/embed/GhoVCSlgMzU?start=90&end=93

Then I see it's double-shot trigger, limited clipsize, and rather long reload for such a clip : https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZglM9qNg_c4?start=6&end=10

Stylish anyway, maybe have a secondary fire toggling between single and dual shots ?

GJ DE :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Arekin said:

Getting the parts is "playing warframe".  Access to another relay that offers the same services as the old relays is not "playing warframe"  Getting a new weapon after a period of time is something you deal with ALL THE TIME in this game.  The struts are not locking a quest behind a wall, they aren't even locking a keyed mission behind a wall.  They are locking a duplicate relay and a sidearm behind a wall.  Clan keys offer more access and they are a 12 hour wait, most weapons are also 12 hour.  You add 3 more hours to either of those to get both.

Seriously...

You call waiting to restart blueprints in the foundry playing warframe? Fair enough, good for you. Enjoy that.

You can spin it any way you want but in my opinion this is the lousiest way DE has tried to extend the lifespan of an "event" I've witnessed to this date. It's downright lazy.

Also, you can refer to a previous response I made as of why 12 hours for a single unit is not the same as 3x5 hours if you are honestly trying to make that argument. 

1 minute ago, wargthewarg said:

You call waiting to restart blueprints in the foundry playing warframe? Fair enough, good for you. Enjoy that.

You can spin it any way you want but in my opinion this is the lousiest way DE has tried to extend the lifespan of an "event" I've witnessed to this date. It's downright lazy.

Also, you can refer to a previous response I made as of why 12 hours for a single unit is not the same as 3x5 hours if you are honestly trying to make that argument. 

It doesn't change the event time at all.  Like you can still do other things while you wait for the struts to build.  You don't even have to be in game waiting.  Unless you somehow believe that you literally have to wait in front of your foundry while the struts build, you have no argument at all.  This isn't even a time sink as you are not prevented from doing literally anything else.  

The people complaining about a 5 hour PoE grind for revenant parts have a more valid complaint, and honestly, their complaint is pretty flimsy stacked up against frames like Nidus and Khora.  If you cannot stand having to wait 15 hours to get into a relay you really picked the wrong game to play, its going break your heart... A LOT.

1 minute ago, Arekin said:

It doesn't change the event time at all.  Like you can still do other things while you wait for the struts to build.  You don't even have to be in game waiting.  Unless you somehow believe that you literally have to wait in front of your foundry while the struts build, you have no argument at all.  This isn't even a time sink as you are not prevented from doing literally anything else.  

The people complaining about a 5 hour PoE grind for revenant parts have a more valid complaint, and honestly, their complaint is pretty flimsy stacked up against frames like Nidus and Khora.  If you cannot stand having to wait 15 hours to get into a relay you really picked the wrong game to play, its going break your heart... A LOT.

I like how you keep trying to talk down on me. Or deliberately missing the point people are making in this thread. Why not try addressing what people are saying, instead of telling me about a game I've played for close to 3 years.

Extending a very short and easy event by making people wait for a foundry item to build five times is just bad and lazy design. DE can do better and DE should do better.

Just now, wargthewarg said:

I like how you keep trying to talk down on me. Or deliberately missing the point people are making in this thread. Why not try addressing what people are saying, instead of telling me about a game I've played for close to 3 years.

Extending a very short and easy event by making people wait for a foundry item to build five times is just bad and lazy design. DE can do better and DE should do better.

I am addressing it by telling these people they are impatient.  I literally said that in the first comment.  I have played a HUGE variety of online multiplayer game.  I understand that making things take time is part of an online game to keep people interested.  There is a balance between making everything super easy and making grinds so frustrating that you dont want to finish them and become resentful.  15 hours, even at 5x3, is still a super easy, very reasonable grind for small content. 

You are whining, and yes I am going to talk down on you for whining about something that is absolutely reasonable for opening up a new relay that doesn't interrupt your ability to enjoy other content in any real way.  You can completely skip the event if you don't want to do it, and you will still get access to the relay in two weeks without having to work at all.  You are grinding for early access and a sidearm, and whining because you don't get it "right now".

1 hour ago, ZEbanizteam said:

Devs have families and people they have to support as well, and i know tons of people play this game without spending a dime. How do you expect them to make an earning?

Yet you want them to develop content and that content to be the way you want, shut uuuuup!

You realize that DE makes money off of things players purchase right? If the content is bad and people don't like it, DE should consider adjusting what they're doing to what the player base wants, it's how they make money.

Archived