Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.1

[DE]Danielle

15 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed mission nodes being unlocked and playable on unlocked but incomplete planets as per:k of the Revenant fixes: 
  • Fixed being unable to start the Revenant miniquest immediately after reaching Rank 2 with the Quills without leaving Cetus and returning. 
  • Fixed player who used the Shrine context action not receiving Fragment while in a squad. 
  • Fixed Fragment context action remaining visible after being used. 

still need to fix somehow the issue with players who finished quest not benig able to get 3rd fragment agian, make the quest replayable or something

To ones who complain about 15 hours total to craft strut things. I think u guys didn't bother to read that relay event ends in 14 days.... and u only need 5. Even if u log once per day u have plenty of days left over. Also u can finish all of those 5 with 1 day if u able to log in every 3 hours. Big drama over nothing.

The sintese target ITS BUGGED! 
Already did 10 times when was just 1 sintese target to do ( 3/4 ) then it never NEVER complete! 
I Scanned 10 times the sintese target for finish this part of the quest in event and ISNT WORKING when i arrive to talk to cephalon cimaris the quest always says 3/4 of the sintese target ........ this is a horrible bug

Nice work on doing fixes and staying on top of the changes towards Revenant, DE.

But I must be honest, Revenant is lacking the necessary changes that bring out his potential, while you all did say you don't want one particular skill to become a "fire and forget" thing: don't obsess over it, it'll cloud your judgement and you are likely to make poor decisions, like bumping up his Dance Macabre energy consumption rate. 20 is too much. Biases aside, it was just perfect the way it is.

It's his other abilities that I am worried about. The short of is: Revenant still enthralls too few enemies, bump that up to 12 or 20 like in the Dev streams; they aren't invulnerable like they would being under Nyx's "Mind Control" and take friendly fire damage to create a hazardous damaging pillar of energy - plus they aren't any stronger or weaker from the enthrallment, so why hold back? Mesmer Skin is pretty good but it needs more charges on him. bump that up to 15 or 18. And lastly his Reave, although I say the visual improvements are a nice addition, the wind up before the dash still takes too long. I am not sure if you wanted it to be cinematic and watch how he is doing the wind up before dashing through enemies or that needs work.

Alright, the long of it is as follows:

• Enthralls still converts too few enemies, 7 is nice but allies can still sweep through that and can easily dispatch 7 of those enemies you were trying to work up. Bumping up to 15 or 20 like in the Devstreams is a much better change, since those "thralls" aren't invulnerable for the remainer of the duration like they would for Nyx's "Mind Control", allies can sweep through them but there would still be plenty left over to help in a firefight or a full on war.

In addition, if that can't be done, it would be nice that Enthrall'd enemies that are slain by allies or by Revenant, any other method except with Dance Macabre, become ethereal allies that will remain on the field for the remainder of their duration before disappearing. (Suggested by someone on the forums.)

One recommendation is that everytime a Thrall converts another enemy into a thrall, they are affected for the total time Revenant has for the ability (48 seconds per new possessed enemy), so that when Enthrall wears out on one enemy, there are plenty left over that are still "infected" and will serve as a distraction or extra covering fire in the fray, leading to a hypothetical, never ending Enthrall'ing infestation.

The thralls aren't any stronger or weaker from just being Enthrall'd, so why the hold-back? Is it the sheer numbers? When you become reasonably experienced or a veteran, the way the A.I. is now. It doesn't matter.

• Mesmer skin is almost perfect, but at the max of a normal build of 10 charges is too few, players might spend a bit more time recasting it in the middle of a fire fight to stay protected, but I guess that is what dodging, evading and taking cover is for. Is it possible to bump those charges up to 13, 15, or 20? Just so it lasts for a bit longer?

• Reave, while I do love the new visual change, although I had no problem with the wall of mist he turns into, the wind up before the dash takes a bit too long, is there anyway to smooth that out more so it's like Rhino "charge" smooth? Short animation to wind-up, and then bump up how much health and shields he steals by a smidge?

For heavens sakes - PLEASE do not nerf something because people say that any of his-- scratch that, any of the Warframes abilities or any gear/companion for that matter, are overpowered or need nerfing without context... or atleast facts and evidence to support why they ask for this. It helps go a long way.

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Additions: 

• Added common resource beam FX to the Trembera Essence pickup. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed mission nodes being unlocked and playable on unlocked but incomplete planets as per:
  • Fixed special NPCs making an appearance in the new Strata Relay appearing invisible. You may now actually see the source of the voices you've been hearing after you unlock the Relay in The Pyrus Project.
  • Fixed players skipping the contribution phase of the Pyrus Project (and missing out on some surprise stuff as a result) by preventing players from joining in the final mission via the friends list.
  • Fixed missing textures on bushes in new Strata Relay.
  • Potential fix for crash on host migration in Onslaught. 
  • Fixed some LOC for Strata Relay.

Mask of the Revenant fixes: 

• Fixed being unable to start the Revenant miniquest immediately after reaching Rank 2 with the Quills without leaving Cetus and returning. 
  • Fixed player who used the Shrine context action not receiving Fragment while in a squad. 
  • Fixed Fragment context action remaining visible after being used. 

The Pyrus Project Spoilers: 

Hide contents
  • Temporarily removed Zylok Pistol from Conclave Arsenal so that it may receive the proper PvP treatment. 

Note on Revenant:
We continue to closely monitor feedback channels on Revenant and will continue to do so over the long weekend coming up. Thank you! 

On Revenant, his 2nd ability some times instant kills him, when facing against Nullifiers in missions, such as what Mogamu says in his video: 

is that suppose to happen? or is it a small bug?

I am still waiting for the arrangement of the buzlok and other weapons whose shot with aim is diverted and I am not referring to the lack of precision product of mods, but rather to the fact that the shot leaves one side of the weapon that does not correspond to the weapon.

This quest is broken for me because the game crashed when i picked up the first glowing thing in the plains and when i go back into the plains at any time of day, I cant continue picking up the rest of the glowing things to spawn the frame. So I can't complete it thanks to the crash as I've tried talking to nakak again, doing bounty's and going into the plains at different times of the day or night but nothing will fix it. PLEASE PATCH THIS BUG

Is there something wrong with Revenants Neuroptics drop chance or what? I´ve done like 25 bounties and nothing, its just like an endless quest. I have around 50 Wisps, 2 eidolon lens, tons of those stances and still no frikn neuroptics. Just feel like Im doing 1 bounty per login and wait for the drop bc Im getting bored :( not mentioning that I havent farmed the other 2 parts at all

DE plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzz please fix. if u exit the plains while doing the mini quest and comme back u will never be able to get miniquest again so i cant get revenant BP so please fix and please make us able to get warframe that you can only get in quest by redoing the quest thanks.

I can't login anymore after the fix.
Just as I was doing the assassination mission before the update.
Now I can't even enter the game anymore.

*Edit*

Seems like it was a server error.
Aaand... I wrote this in the wrong update page it seems.
As my tracker page hadn't updated yet, and I thought this was it.
Gotta love a little panicking squirrel like me, pasting the forum hot red for the slightest breeze.

*clubs self K.O.*

Much better.
Sorry about that. :heart:

19 minutes ago, TorukDovah said:

And for the love of all things Warframe WHY do we have to keep begging to stop doing update in Cetus nightime. SERIOUSLY THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!! 

Can you explain what the problem is?  Hotfixes are small and it takes literally a minute or less to restart the game. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me...

We have 50 min to do Eidolons. But we need to look for a team, then go to the plains 10-20min before the time to prepare. Last night we did all 3 in 9 min then had to restart. By the time everyone was back online after crashes with the launched there was 11 min left. If you don't do 4x3+ you might not understand

21 hours ago, TheDarkx said:

The sintese target ITS BUGGED! 
Already did 10 times when was just 1 sintese target to do ( 3/4 ) then it never NEVER complete! 
I Scanned 10 times the sintese target for finish this part of the quest in event and ISNT WORKING when i arrive to talk to cephalon cimaris the quest always says 3/4 of the sintese target ........ this is a horrible bug

I think you're scanning an infinite scan target (not yours). For example there's a Guardsman on Ceres that you can synthesize even if you don't have your daily mission.

4 hours ago, Xenophil said:

I think you're scanning an infinite scan target (not yours). For example there's a Guardsman on Ceres that you can synthesize even if you don't have your daily mission.

Nope i didnt scanned "other person target" i was scanning mine, but the game wasnt counting it, scanned the same target 20 times(20 times doing the same mission) until the game recognized and accepted the target when its about finishing the cephalon simaris quest. I have 3000 h playing this game and hunted a lot of cephalon simaris targets. Then its a bug.

I bought the mask for the Revenant. Entered a PoE bounty, during which it became night. The quest started. I found the first "clue" for the quest. Then the party extracted from the mission. Now I can not continue the quests - I enter PoE at night, nothing happens.

Have tried the following (everything during the night cycle) :

• Reloading to the game client
  • Unequipping and reequipping the mask
  • Traversed the whole area of the lake
  • Watched a whole bunch of videos of people getting the quest bugged on different phase. All their solutions didn't work.

What to do now?
Is suck a hard thing to consider, since every time a new quest is released that there is a way (not intentional) that people will get it bugged - so you can add the option that the player can hard-reset the quest and start over?! Seriously are you so always so confident that the new quest is so fool-proof, and yet again this. Then the person reads forums, watches a ton of videos (totally spoiling the quest itself btw) and then if he is lucky - there is a solution to the bug he encountered...

Seriously - add a hard reset option for all new quests - it will save both you and the players a lot of frustration!!!!

Archived