Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievement Bugs

(XBOX)GGN Forsaken

Now, I know this has been brought up time and time and time again in memorium, but achievements are still not popping for me and seem completely bugged. I know well that I've killed more than probably 1000 or more "plains beasts" and captured or killed more than my fair share of "Eidolon Teralysts" to get said achievements for both. Since the Removal of Trials and countless stories and textbooks worth of texts and forums, I've seen many with the same issue pertainining to atleast these 2 achievements. After I fully reset my xbox,  uninstalled and reinstalled warframe, deleted and reported my profile off the console, many of times, I have not had any luck getting any progress or seeing any change to my progress on the achievements. Please, can this be fixed? 

I have seen the "Pest Control" achievement reach all the way to 90% then to 99% then I saw it hit 100%, but never popped the achievement, then it dropped to 81% and it has stayed that way since... now unless i have to kill like a 100million beasts this would make sense that I havent made Progress... but if it were to be that then it shouldn't say "Kill 100 Plains Beasts", I love this game. its better than any I have played before. ... and I used to be a full fledged Destiny guy.. yes those fan boys that are on forums crying about how awesome it is... I was one before... This game changed me and made me realize what gaming could be. I thank you.

I've played alot. I've gotten all the primes, all the weapons completed. spent a lot of money.... alot of plat but I don't care about that, this game is worth every penny. I know you guys are working hard, id just like to see this fixed, maybe its just account bound? Please fix this DE. Thank you for your time.