The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma's 24h makes an annoying time creep :(

Uthael

On 2018-09-16 at 12:28 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

So far most of the responses have seemed to be a variation of "other games don't make me do that, I don't want to, I shouldn't have to", and "people with poor time management skills have poor time management so we should have a shorter timer to compensate". 

And that is correct. I also found another topic related to the clunky Foundry system.

Posting links in each topic to the other:

-------------------------

On 2018-09-16 at 4:06 PM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I don't expect DE to make sweeping allowances because I'm busy with other things. They already gave us the tools to help manage the foundry and reverse time creep. 

Buying a Forma Bundle and skipping a day ain't what I'd call reversing the time creep. And we all know that it's better than dealing with the time creep with plat (because wasting plat on a blueprint you already have is a waste).

Mobile app is a great tool to help managing the foundry. Most of us use it and nobody is denying that.

--------------------------

Implementing a queue system might be the best solution, but it would probably take more time than just "patching it" with a lower timer. The proposed 20h would be difficult to exploit in the obvious way and only a minority would be doing it. The rest of us would just be happy for a simple QoL change.

Edited by Uthael

boi all those 100 comments no one mentioned lua puzzle? oh boi

If you want free built forma, try running lua puzzle in Plato, there are some YT tutorial vids regarding forma farming, if you have time, try to watch it.
try running it with your mates so it won't bore you (:
It has 2 layers of RNG so, i can't guarantee you any forma each run.

and yeah some suggestions here are good the nexus app and the easiest way would be the forma bundle, costs 35% less than buying 1 forma alone.

but if you really want free forma i really do recommend the lua puzzle, it's free and it's already built.