The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebuild Steel Meridian Relay looks way too Red Veil

Oreades

Since it was a Steel Meridian quest I was really sorta expecting the decorations to be more not red and flames everywhere. 

I was really expecting, I dunno something more earthtones and maybe some more grineer tech here and there. 

I mean this would have made a super awesome Red Veil relay but it just feels strange as a Steel Meridian project.  

7 hours ago, Ze4lex said:

Its Ember themed hence the red and the fires. I was under the impression that the Steel Meridian were just incharge of the reconstruction, not that they would own the place.

Still if you leave Grineer in charge of a project I'd expect it to come out looking at least somewhat Grineer in some way shape and or form. They're gonna do what they know, same with Perrin if they had been in charge of the reconstruction I would have expected it to look somewhat corpus..... and if Red Veil had been in charge this is almost exactly what I would have expected, More Red More FIRE!. "Scorch is the true path! I CAN SEE THE FIREHAWK!" 

Plus given the swath of dojo assets they've added over recent updates, I guess I just assumed they where going to be leveraging some of those in the aesthetics of the new relay. 

Spoiler Alert (not really)

Steel Meridian is BFF's with Red Veil   :V

[ Sure if you go for a min/max syndicate build, you should go Steel / Hexis / Suda  or Red / Perrin / Loka ]

Edit.

In other words I do see the reasoning for Steel Meridian in making a Red Veil Theme Relay.

Edited by NecromancerX69
Forgot something