Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How id liked to see the future of WARFRAME clans

(PSN)SifuPurpleWolf

Many of you may disagree but in my *opinion* Clans are sadly treated by the creators of this majestic game in the most UN-urgent way with a lack of importance most might not like me for saying this but i cant help but feel this way. The truth warframe is a game the drew me in because of the options to be a ninja sneaking in the depths of uncharted territory, a deadly assassin caring out the justice of the lotus not alone but with players with... friends the clan system is the reason i play warframe and all i ask is for it to be improved just a little i have many ideas and i just hope just the right person gets to see this and maybe actually make a difference. Some may be deemed outrageous by others  but cant a kid dream i just hope they actually put quality time into there clan system because that's what warframe is all about... to me at least, not just clans but the players of warframe... the tenno if you will its about them coming together for the greater good its about players coming together despite all odds stacked against them despite whatever evil lays in there path they will strike down anything that gets in there way. That is exactlly why i stopped playing warframe after plains of ediolon because they didnt deliver on what they promised 8 players coming together to fight a greater evil i get it its hard. no other community out there has my respect like warframe does but the players come first the community comes first and theres no more important community in warframe than your clans so if you made it this far just here me out on a few ideas on how to make the clans even better and i get it not all of this may not be possible due to technology or whatever but if even 1 of these happened id be the happiest warlord who ever played warframe i plan on playing this game for a very long time regardless of what happens but enough going off topic here are my wishes  

One of my biggest problems is the clan hierarchy system its out dated after the UI update the role descriptions got taken out for some reason in my opinion theirs not enough roles i wish you gave the warlords to not only customize there own roles but add more as well the systems not complex and i get it some like it that way but at least give the option to warlords like me who want to run a more interesting clan also theirs not enough hierarchy's in my (Key word) *Opinion* i just wish you add an option for us to create or delete more if we chose this system if any system is the one i would like to change the most.

next is the leader boards i do not know if its just me or there always done every other week like i just want to see what rank my clans doing kill wise or how long clan mates lasted in survival missions for some of my clan events but there literally always down i get it this could just be a money or tech problem and not everything's perfect but you guys focus on bringing new players in all the time with new open worlds a new game modes you do not spend time on old game modes focus on railjack because i love the ida of that but before you do another new game mode please focus more on something like the clan system or pvp where you can actually block and use stradagey instead of button mashing any ways getting off topic 

I would really appreciate it if you gave players a purpose to go to the dojo like more dojo exclusive gear and or weapons maybe a game room or a sparing/simulator room to many times have i came across players who join my clan and never even build there dojo key cuz they could care less what in the dojo because to them nothing theirs worth there time just gotta get creative guys the list of ideas i have for rooms goes on a hanger bay you could fly fighter wings out of and defend the dojo from invaders or an infested outbreak has hit your dojo and you have to go to the specter or armory room to put the ship on red alert and activate your defense turrets and robots maybe you could have a cannon room to broadside other dojos in the future (let a kid dream will ya) an aquarium a lounge with a bar , private quarters so ever clan member can stop sleeping in there ship the list goes on ! i just ask you guys to get creative when it comes to bringing your community together the clan system is the biggest step in how to do it 

lastly and probably least important if the warlord accidentally hits promote to warlord for another member theirs no way to fix it please give the original warlord absolute power to not only demote other warlords but to reset his dojo exactly how it was 24hrs ago just incase some mean clan member who either hacks or is high ranking but is fed up with the clan wants to delete all the decorations and rooms 

again i already know half the people who reads this post wont even make it this far the other half will disagree with everything i sad im just praying to the warframe gods that one dev or one moderator sees this post and agrees for the need to bring the community closer not just for the clan system but all current in game systems - alliance, trading , pvp, clan vrs clan its an massive multiplayer online game but it just feels like a co-op when im not with my clan i miss how it use to be when you could actually dule in your dojo without leaving the dojo lol i miss actually being able to read the clan role descriptions without having to search the internet those are very smal problems but a problem none the less i know deep down in my heart many agree with me as well because ive talked to the community but for those who actually care im very interested in hearing what you guys have to say down bellow for if now one sees it at least we can spark up one heck of an interesting conversation.☯☯☯

Edited by (PS4)Crimmson_knight
topic error

yes its the unfortunate truth i believe if this game wants to make it to the next level it has to step up the clan system it has to give players a reason to not only help out there clan but want to be apart of something great it has to give them reason to go into the clan dojo and maybe (another idea) give warlords the option to donate resources directly into the vault and have his highest ranking officials get paid weekly or monthly in whatever resource or credit they choose or warlord chooses i just wish it was a more complex system that would bring more players together for those who like that kind of playing style and if not oh well lol  

Sadly DE panders to the new players. More surprisingly, a lot of players are A ok just giving clan stuff away all the time - even the HEMA. A freebie every now and then is understandable.When you reward people for next to nothing all the time, it becomes meaningless and tends to make them weaker somehow much like any welfare system. People think I'm crazy tho.

I'd like to see clans become not only more important, but more necessary. For one thing, I would love more clan comraderie. One (awesome) way to do this would be allowing our dojos to come under attack by enemies. I would love the ability to use the dojo as a conclave arena, for Clan Vs. Clan wars. I would also love to see neglected dojos slowly taken by the infestation, to the point where it can become unusable if the clan doesn't fight it off regularly. That way, the clan would have to come together to complete a common goal, instead of literally just being a shopping mall with a few dueling arenas.