Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.2

[DE]Danielle

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Decreased Fire Rate and increased recoil to compensate for additional damage

:facepalm:It was too slow for a status weapon in the first place.

Also, now I'm getting "check your log in info". Probably from a ton of people trying to log back in at once.

Just now, Kreatin_Priest said:

Still no fix for Prisma Twin Gremlins not compatible with rivens? ok..

I don't have a time-mark for you, but something @[DE]Glen said during his last Twitch stream made it sound like this was intended.  Something like "I'm sure someone out there got lucky and already has an awesome Prisma Twin Gremlins riven."  To be fair, that's just one way to interpret what he said.

Thanks for the update and all but I have a question regarding a bug thats staying in place for a few months til now. It's regarding nova's portal (wormhole - her third ability) triggering red nodes when doing incident archive. This limits everything when it comes to people pushing themselves and trying their best to get a good time a.k.a speedrunning it. I am aware that it has even been reported and that even more than 2x warframe partners reported it at the partner Discord yet no action a few months after. Here's a video for better understanding of what I am talking about https://youtu.be/YD4vK9wHyvE

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes:

• Fixed excessive flickering on surfaces while flying in Archwing through the Plains. 

Can confirm this was not fixed at all. Iv made multiple bug posts on this. The issue is tied to motion blur being broken. Not only is this not fixed in POE Archwing and it was never tied to specifically to POE Archwing. The faster you go the more the textures tear which is why its most notable in Archwing. Through testing by turning off random settings I found that turning motion blur off fixed the issue. 

Archived